Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

The Next Annotations

<< < (2/3) > >>

Squallor:
From my understanding, and I am not an expert so don't quote me, Mythwalker was a separate book that Brandon had been writing but never finished for the same reasons as other such books. I believe he is planning on posting the first few chapters up until there are other annotations to post (ie AoL), much in same way he posted scribbler and liar chapters at some point.

EDIT: Brandon explains it here: http://www.brandonsanderson.com/blog/1005/Final-WARBREAKER-Annotation--Updates

zas678:
From my understanding, Mythwalker is kind of the basis for Warbreaker. From what I've heard, it's like comparing the short story Ender's Game (where there are no Buggers, and it starts out with Ender as the Commander of Dragon Army) with the actual novel of Ender's Game. They are kind of similar, but there are some very important differences.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Mythwalker has 22 chapters. It has 3 races from lowest ranked to highest called Skaa, Eruntu, and Kkoloss. The Skaa are kind of like the Parshmen. The Kkoloss are the nobles. The main character (boy from a small town) is an Eruntu. Vvenna and Siri are Kkoloss who are cousins and look nearly identical. A thousand years ago, the dark god took over the world.

Inkthinker:
How do you pronounce that double "k" in "Kkoloss"?

Lord Terrisman:

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on August 10, 2011, 04:42:39 PM ---Mythwalker has 22 chapters. It has 3 races from lowest ranked to highest called Skaa, Eruntu, and Kkoloss. The Skaa are kind of like the Parshmen. The Kkoloss are the nobles. The main character (boy from a small town) is an Eruntu. Vvenna and Siri are Kkoloss who are cousins and look nearly identical. A thousand years ago, the dark god took over the world.

--- End quote ---

Wow, I'm seeing a lot of familiar concepts here.  Hmmmm.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version