General > Suggestions Box

Holiday Names

<< < (2/29) > >>

Nessa:

--- Quote from: Spriggan on October 23, 2008, 04:35:05 AM ---You know I can't see why we couldn't include Halloween, thanksgiving in the Holiday award.  I'll have to figure out how we want to keep track of the older names as we get closer to to December or we can just have a Halloween one in addition to the Christmas Hanuka Kwanzaa time.

I'm fine with either.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking one award for a name you're currently using, it's too much trouble to remember past names. Just one at Christmas would be fine, I'm thinking.

Chaos:

--- Quote from: MeanMonsta on October 22, 2008, 03:19:05 AM ---You know Ness I didn't even realize that you could alter you handle. That is very cool. I may try to come up with a witty name for halloween even though it is so close, it should be fun ;D

--- End quote ---

I think this new name of mine is much better than "Lord Chaos" for the Halloween spirit.

Reaves:

--- Quote from: Dracula2651 on October 23, 2008, 08:23:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: MeanMonsta on October 22, 2008, 03:19:05 AM ---You know Ness I didn't even realize that you could alter you handle. That is very cool. I may try to come up with a witty name for halloween even though it is so close, it should be fun ;D

--- End quote ---

I think this new name of mine is much better than "Lord Chaos" for the Halloween spirit.

--- End quote ---

ah, but the way I understand it is to make it so people can still recognize you. Without the profile pic I would've had no idea it was you; you know everyone ignores the numbers  :P

Chaos:
That just means I have the ability for more subterfuge, something others don't get :P

Though, Nessa's name of WickedNess is quite frankly the most awesome holiday name change possible. Someone should make her a trophy. It's THAT good.

Nessa:

--- Quote from: Dracula2651 on October 23, 2008, 08:47:47 PM ---Though, Nessa's name of WickedNess is quite frankly the most awesome holiday name change possible. Someone should make her a trophy. It's THAT good.

--- End quote ---

Brownie Points for you!

Of course, you can't really use those points for anything, and they are just in my head but still.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version