Author Topic: AMoL Annotations?  (Read 1417 times)

Relient A

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
AMoL Annotations?
« on: May 10, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »
I apologize if this has been asked before... I'm quite new here (as evident by my post count) and I only quickly glanced over a few pages of topic titles.

Anyway, the title pretty much gives away my question. Will Brandon be doing his usual annotations for Book Twelve? Not that I doubt he will, it's just that with the massive size and scope of the book, along with the fact that he has been very careful to make it known that this is Jordan's book, not his own, I'm wondering if he'll want to. Personally, I hope he does. It would be incredibly facinating to read the inner thoughts of a WoT author.
The following Statement is True.
The Previous statement is False.
(bythe way, that's a self-reliant paradox)

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: AMoL Annotations?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »
I can't find where this was discussed before, but if Brandon does bonus content for AMoL, it won't be the same kind of annotations. Potential bonus content may involve Jordan's original notes, but only if Harriet approves and only sometime after the paperback comes out.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

neiana

• Level 4
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal Account
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 09:23:44 PM »
I found it on a random Wheel of Time forum under a Brandon Sanderson topic.  Off the top of my head I can't remember where...

http://ataricommunity.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9851342&postcount=16

from Dec 07.

Relient A

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 11:39:20 PM »
Hmm, okay. I guess that all makes sense. Thanks for the input.
The following Statement is True.
The Previous statement is False.
(bythe way, that's a self-reliant paradox)