Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VI  (Read 141176 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VI
« Reply #1020 on: December 06, 2008, 07:40:10 AM »
Yes. We've written very nearly a full 30 pages in the last 40 hours. That's about 450 posts. I think....Assuming I can add.

You don't HAVE to read through everything...Although some of it was pretty darn funny...at the time....I still get a kick out of Ben's "Business will be picking up :o" comment....But it's not funny just like this. It's only funny in context...And now I'm starting to ramble....

I think I'm losing my social skills. Is this what happens when one has been a hermit for so long that they're lonely?
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #1021 on: December 06, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »
I think it is, Wilson. Sorry. I'll tell my friend to hurry up with that shortbread. Maybe it'll help.

In answer to your question from like two pages ago - It was a Christmas concert but also a country concert. George Canyon and David Gunning (Gunning? Gunnings? one of the two.)  Fantastic show, even if I AM experiencing the ungodly urge to wonder around singing Christmas carols during only the first week of December. It's not right, I tell you. Not right.

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #1022 on: December 06, 2008, 09:18:14 AM »
Stop posting so prolifically, all you!

So, I've started collecting IM info for everyone on this thread.  I'm going to force you all to really do something more amusing than chat here.

So, if you don't have your IM info posted on your profile, or even perhaps if you do, mind posting your IM info here?  I'm okay with AIM, MSN, and GTalk (or whatever protocol they use), and compatable services.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1023 on: December 06, 2008, 09:21:00 AM »
haha. My mom was playing christmas music the day after Thanksgiving, so we didn't even make it to december before that...you're doing better than us.

And Monty Python is rather random....I'm watching Holy Grail right now, and wow....it's funny, but...very random.

Hmm....I'm thinking maybe I' should take my IM info off now. I'm a little wary what this "more amusing" thing will entail...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #1024 on: December 06, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
Too late!  Except you need to accept my request on MSN.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1025 on: December 06, 2008, 09:25:53 AM »
The acceptance is complete.....

And the way I worded that reminded me of Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi....Or maybe Vader. I can't remember. It's been a while since I've ep 6...I prefer 5.

Silk

• Level 31
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #1026 on: December 06, 2008, 09:26:04 AM »
Haha. I went to a different concert on like November 18th that was also half Christmas and half country music... plus I play in two bands, one of which has already started in on Christmas music (in the other we are happily ignoring it.) So I've been dealing with Christmas music for a little while.

And yeah, I dunno about this more amusing thing, haha. Though what I'm wondering is how much more amusing it can get. We've had some pretty funny moments on this thread.

Wilson, my friend says she's on the way with shortbread. ^^

Haha. Dun dun DUN.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1027 on: December 06, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »
See I'm wondering if it'll even get amusing at ALL on my side...I can't think of ANYTHING funny right now. My brain has shut down after last night. When I said I used all my wit then, I wasn't kidding....

Silk

• Level 31
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #1028 on: December 06, 2008, 09:28:49 AM »
Haha. It's okay. Myself, I think I'm only ever funny by accident, anyway.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1029 on: December 06, 2008, 11:28:41 AM »
Well.....that was fascinating. I'm thinking that duel helped replenish my wit. Which is good. When I re-enter society, I should (titles willing) be able to climb swiftly up the societal ladder....or something.

On a side note: Dueling is fun.

On another side note: RE totally needs to do a different RPG...Silk knows what I'm talking about (I'll leave it to you to set up the thread on RE....PM me if you need ideas on how to do it....or PM avalon, since it was his idea in the first place).

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 06, 2008, 11:38:04 AM »
I don't want fleas.....

So much I just spelt them flees........

Threads don't take care of themselves o.o they need to be looked after

Morning all!
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1031 on: December 06, 2008, 11:47:37 AM »
It doesn't really feel like morning...Although it IS almost 4am....Hmmm. I think I should probably go sleep, but I'm not really all that tired...

And just wait....you WILL become infested...even if that infestation is caused by Silk when the fleas return to her...I can almost see her doing that out of spite...and yet maybe not. It would be quite humorous to watch though...I can see her flea-infested panhandler self sneaking up to the innocent little gutter-crawler (assuming gutter-crawlers can be innocent) and then wiping her flea-ridden hands all over the hair....and the back...and then running away.

And then I would come to the gutter-crawler's aid and challenge Silk to a duel! And I would take her down by a worthy thrust of my blade to the neck, and I would duck her blows only taking a few minor hits myself, while dealing wound after wound to her flea-ridden body....

Or something to that effect.

Hayley

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 06, 2008, 12:03:56 PM »
Woo *waves flag*

But..... then that means Raethe getting hurt.... that wouldn't be so good o.o

Of course gutter-crawlers can be innocent! Honest they can!

This one ended there innocently. She just posted too much o.o

And by writing more, she is hoping to work her way out of there by her own means! Instead of claiming off the state?

Perhaps?
"The rats on the street

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 06, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »
"If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; Who are all you people?"
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

Hayley

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: December 06, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »
Nobody knows....
"The rats on the street