Local Authors > Dan Wells

Burgers

<< < (2/16) > >>

Fellfrosch:
Five Guys is one of these In'n'Out-style joints where there's only four options: a burger, with or without cheese, with or without bacon. Then you add a bunch of free toppings at your pleasure. Surprisingly, the burgers themselves are so good that you don't actually NEED cheese or bacon, unlike some other places I could name. And the fries are great.

Bookstore Guy:
I went by the Salt City Burger Factor (at least i think its called that). It was ok. They grind up bacon and cook it into the beef. Its kinda like an up-scale Fuddruckers.

Chaos:

--- Quote from: Fellfrosch on February 26, 2009, 05:44:31 PM ---Five Guys is one of these In'n'Out-style joints where there's only four options: a burger, with or without cheese, with or without bacon. Then you add a bunch of free toppings at your pleasure. Surprisingly, the burgers themselves are so good that you don't actually NEED cheese or bacon, unlike some other places I could name. And the fries are great.

--- End quote ---

Wait, Fell, you would willingly refuse bacon!?

Fellfrosch:
I said the burgers didn't need bacon; obviously I still get it anyway. The only thing better than bacon is senseless, hedonistic bacon.

Shaggy:
I've heard great things about Five Guys.

M2C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version