"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
Re: Cereal
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 11:58:14 AM »
I never figured Skar for the sort to be so passionate about cereal.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 12:05:07 PM »
I never figured Skar for the sort to be so passionate about cereal.

People are passonite about strange things. Like people who are absolutely in love with TV but abhor movies.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 12:20:07 PM »
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Almond Raisin. The best cereal ever.

To my extreme dismay, it was discontinued in 1997, and there is not a SINGLE alternative I have ever found ANYWHERE that is a flake cereal that does not have some form of sugar (the favorite health food store cereal sugar nowadays is "evaporated cane juice"--can't they just make something with no sweetener at all???? Arrgh!!!)!

The current cereal I eat is a little puffed wheat, a little shredded wheat, some raisins, and (generic) grape nuts. It is pretty tasty, but nothing like Nutri-Grain. Currse them! (You'd think maybe Grape Nuts Flakes would have no sugar added, but nooooo.)

(Last I heard there was still a form of Nutri-Grain in Australia, but with brown sugar. *sigh*)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 12:20:56 PM by OoklaTheMok »
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 12:45:46 PM »
1. Quaker Oat Squares
2. Life (regular, not cinnamon)
3. Blueberry Muffin Tops
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 12:52:22 PM »
I love me some Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 06:05:05 PM »
My very favortist is Raisin Nut Bran. It has those really soft raisins coated with nut mixture, bran flakes, and almond slivers. It's the bestest ever. It's what I choose when money is no matter (which is hardly ever--only when my parents are paying!).

Lightning Eater

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 07:09:02 PM »
How long did it take you to type that?

It wouldn't have to take him very long, all he'd have to do is type raisin bran, copy it, and paste it ten times, and copy that and paste it ten times, and Presto! 100 raisin brans in a minute.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 07:26:39 PM »
Yes, but if you read carefully you'll notice that he inserted the random word, leading me to believe that he hand typed it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 07:27:14 PM by OneEyedGreenPerson »

Lightning Eater

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 10:02:57 PM »
I think he hand typed it too, not because of that, but because if he had done it my way he could have done loads more. My last post was just how he could have done it without taking very long
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 10:03:44 PM by Lightning_Eater »

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2005, 12:04:09 AM »
I am really tired right now and so I don't really get what your saying.

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2005, 12:06:33 PM »
I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds. I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.  Hoopty!! I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed? blarrrgh!! Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.I typed it using the method described by lightning except between a few of the copy and pastes I typed the random word.  Total time elapsed?  Approximately 15 seconds.
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

Lightning Eater

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2005, 10:34:24 PM »
But if you were using my method, why did you have so few? (especially since you can just copy it again after about 20 times and start pasting agian, except with 20 each paste rather then 1).

edit: Never, mind, I just found out about how there's a maximum length for posts.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 10:35:48 PM by Lightning_Eater »

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2005, 12:31:16 AM »
So... cutting and pasting is tons of fun! I wonder who invented that capability.  
Anyhow, eating cereal is even more fun. Except, I tried that new "golden graham" Life cereal and didn't like it too much. I thought it was worth a try since cinnamon Life is the best stuff. Eh, oh well.
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2005, 01:05:36 AM »
For some reason Golden Grames make me sick. Literaly. The last time I ate them I nearly threw up.