Games > Video Games

Dragon Age: Origins

(1/3) > >>

Miyabi:

Have you guys played this yet?  It's a pretty amazing game.  I am loving it.  The storyline is pretty cool.

Chaos:
I liked it, but it didn't hold the same reverence to me as some other Bioware games had. Granted, that still means it's a really good game; Bioware has just set a really high bar.

Bookstore Guy:
Fun game, but it isn't up to Baldur's Gate standards (to be fair, nothing really is lol).  I feel its replay value is low (playing a 20min Origin story doesn't count).  All this said, I will buy the expansion on day 1.  Bioware (and Bethesda in an unrelated note) make solid games, and I choose to support them both fully.

Square-Enix could learn a thing or two about quality from those two companies (or re-learn I suppose, since Square used to be incredible).

Miyabi:

LOL.  I haven't played it all the way through yet.  I'm gonna have to play it over again a few times at least to see what the other storyline options are.  I'm playing as a mage and I didn't tell on Jowan, so I wonder what would have happened if I had. lol.

Comfortable Madness:
Good game. Playing a mage on normal difficulty is pretty much easy mode. The AoE spells are just insane and since there is no friendly fire in normal mode it's a cake walk.  The game did feel kind of rushed though. Among other things, the combat plays a tad stiff. No overwhelming complaints with it though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version