Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41954 times)

Silk

• Level 31
  • Fell Points: 0
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2008, 10:57:51 PM »
You can't complain until you've been a flea-ridden gutter crawler....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »
Wow you are doing some research. Oh I remember the camel poo, it helped me out of many a jam. Especially when the warden sent those dogs after me. I also remember saying I would go after Chaos and yes I did mean it. I guess I just had to wait until I was above him in post count before I did so he couldn't pull rank on me.

Didn't that same hermit take part in some snowboarding???

I think I was four variations of grave digger, thats not really fun but at least I didn't have fleas.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2008, 11:01:48 PM »
You can't complain until you've been a flea-ridden gutter crawler....

That's not fair! That means I'll never get to complain....Stupid immunity.

And NO! She didn't take part in snowboarding. Although she was able to watch some naked snowboarders slam into trees. Everytime she came close to snowboarding a distraction came up. You could almost say that Hermit was a bit ADD.

And I was curious. Hence why I looked. And I'm a horrible, horrible procastinator and therefore wanted to learn this now....I've actually been collecting relevant quotes...Yes. I know I don't have a life. But I like this quote by Chaos. It's my favorite:

I'm a higher level than you, Monsta. Attack me if you dare.

hahaha. Those words came back to bite him...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »
Pfft. If life was fair, I wouldn't have been a flea-ridden gutter crawler in the first place!

And it's true. She has been doing her research! She even sent me stuff justifying why we should make Chaos Scrooge!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2008, 11:06:56 PM »
I don't normally do research...But I like this kind of research. 'Tis fun.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2008, 11:07:25 PM »
Yes!! This is awesome. See I have just reasons in wanting to take down Chaos. Its good to see that you understand a little better now.

I do seem to remember the hermit not snowboarding and we all know why the hermit looked. Who wouldnt?

That quote has been a thorn in my side for far too long. Finally I can be the one who utters it. In a couple more posts at least.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »
No. We don't all know the reasons why said Hermit looked. How 'bout you expound on that theory you're developing, Monsta?

And I understood pretty well before. Now I'm just getting a kick reading it for myself. Much more entertaining.

And let's get you over that amount. Chaos needs to eat his words just like he made Elmandr eat that hat. If you have to hit 900, then by goly, you're going to hit 900...

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2008, 11:31:12 PM »
I think my reasoning on why the hermit looked is based on the fact that most people couldn't avoid watching a spectacle such as naked people snowboarding into trees.

Well I appreciate the motivation. I have been out Warrioring all day and I'm kind of tired so sitting around and leveling should be a nice release

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »
I'm collecting a list of your friends and foes...If you want me to send it to you so you can take them down one by one after Chaos is destroyed, I can do that....;)

And yes. That was my sole motivation in looking. It was quite a funny little spectacle to behold.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2008, 11:36:27 PM »
I do have a habit of either befriending people or making enemies out of them. For some reason there is no middle ground. Hey if your making a list then I wouldn't mind a copy, that would be sweet.

That's what I thought, I mean what normal person in there right mind would not stop and watch something like that. Isn't that how shows like Real TV survive??

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »
Would you like evidence that support their being enemies to you? I'm collecting that too....(and I really, really, REALLY should be studying right. I am such a bad student....You need to thank me for this later...putting off my studies for time-wasting research...even if it is for a good cause)

That naked snowboarding was pretty much one scene I wouldn't have missed for the world....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 11, 2008, 12:07:28 AM »
I'll tell you what, even though I didn't ask you to put off you studies I will tell you that I appreciate it. Not only that but I will make sure to thank you again at an undisclosed time. Its good to know ones enemies and if your willing to help me know who they are then by all means.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #282 on: December 11, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »
Yes, I know you didn't ask....But I get distracted a little too easily when I should be studying...or doing homework...or really anything school related...

And I'm really only seeing 1 other person who's against you other than Chaos. And I think I've finished for the most part. On the bright side, you do have a mod on your side....

Oh, and I find it even more hilarious that in the middle of this Jade started mentioning the whole former dueling function the forum upgrade disposed of....and now we're kind of initiating it again. Very entertaining....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 11, 2008, 12:18:56 AM »
I do remember him mentioning that there was a time when two members could duel eachother. I think he has been waiting for a group of active posters to begin again. If you haven't noticed it December isn't even half over and it already has almost the most posts out of any other month for the year of 2008. We can be crazy I guess.

Good to know that I have a Mod on my side, if my memory serves me right its Jade because he is a Lord Knight and hes in charge of the woodland coalition.

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #284 on: December 11, 2008, 12:24:23 AM »
The forum dueling function was a simple, automated thing, quite unlike the dueling I'm initiating, FYI.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."