Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41952 times)

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #255 on: December 10, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »
That's what I get for typing too fast..."The sheer mechanics of it are mind-boggling!"
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #256 on: December 10, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »
At least you folks are keeping somewhat more on-topic now?

Imagine if you made a role-playing group, and your titles were your character classes.

Precisely. We are keeping more on topic now. And we're still finding the funny. Funny is good....

I wonder what my next title will be....I was not a Bringer of Aid for very long....

And I don't really consider my prolific posting 'spamming'....A good portion of my posts (not on THIS thread or the VI) are relevant to the thread...And even on this thread, most of my posts are in response to others...but I'll admit that while I may not have spammed the forum to get this high average, I'm sure there would be people who would spam to get on the list...if there was one. So it's probably better that there's not.

And I love that RP idea...That would be awesome. I guess it's a good thing I'm no longer a Hermit. I'd have nothing to add to the story....except that now, I can say "Why, when I was a hermit, I learned......" or whatever...Yeah so Silk, now that we know how to do A Christmas Tale, we need to start that thread....If you start it, I'll post as soon as I can (most likely this afternoon....even if I should be studying for my two finals tomorrow...).
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 03:58:11 AM by little_wilson »
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 10, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »
That's actually a really good idea!! It's like... each status is a different chapter of the character's life.... kinda like an autobiography...

Clever :)
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
Heh. It can be like the "RE Autobiography"....or something. The only thing is, reading back, we'd have to guess what others were at the time they wrote it if they've changed. So maybe we'd have to put our current title at the top of each post....

Think about what would happen if you were demoted though. In your next post, you'd need to give a reason...That could get VERY humorous (although it really could get humorous with virtually ANY title change)....This makes me wish that I had've gone with my first instinct when picking a class. Student of Dark Magic could be much more interesting....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 10, 2008, 05:59:58 PM »
This sounde like a good idea. I would be down for it if someone wants to start it up. I think I reached my limit with creating threads after the two I created last night.

I hope to be moving on from the status of Warrior soon. I know im less than 20 posts away so it shouldnt be long. the best part is that I have the suspense aspect back again.

Also wilson, remember we still have a date in the ring. I havent forgotten all those mean things you said to me.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
Student of Dark Magic could be much more interesting....

Yes, but your clothing color is limited to black and dark brown.  And don't even get me started on the cost of health insurance... ;)

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »
ha! Writing your backstories sounds like it would be a fun read :)
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #262 on: December 10, 2008, 06:43:29 PM »
ha! Writing your backstories sounds like it would be a fun read :)

Wouldn't it be? I'm looking forward to it. Maybe that's what we should have to do to be in the RP. Write a short history about yourself (according to your titles), and then continue with the story from that point on.

Yes, but your clothing color is limited to black and dark brown.  And don't even get me started on the cost of health insurance... ;)

Black is a good color. And I've been told that brown looks good with my skin...It'll be sad that I can't wear blue, but I think I can get over that.

I hope to be moving on from the status of Warrior soon. I know im less than 20 posts away so it shouldnt be long. the best part is that I have the suspense aspect back again.

Also wilson, remember we still have a date in the ring. I havent forgotten all those mean things you said to me.

I'm only 2 posts away from leveling...the suspense is beginning to set in. I'm betting 10 minutes. Max. And then I'll know....

And that duel will have to wait a few days. I don't have access to any IMing programs, remember? My computer failed me....I hate it. It's finals week and it dies on me. Talk about bad timing....But yes. The duel WILL happen. Perhaps over the weekend....oh wait. That's right. You don't post over the weekend ;)  Hmm. Sad that. *shrugs* Conveniently, that's the only time I can duel.... ;D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 04:02:27 AM by little_wilson »

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #263 on: December 10, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »
Oh, no. They didn't....I did NOT just go from a Bringer of Aid to a "Helpworker"...Man. Bringer of Aid sounded so cool. This just sounds lame.  :(

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 10, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »
You know whsat I think they did. Its a shame too because I liked Bringer of Aid aswell. Sorry to hear about it.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #265 on: December 10, 2008, 09:10:45 PM »
Just wait. You're only 11 away from leveling. You've had some pretty cool titles lately, but I'm betting there's a bad one coming for you. That's the way it seems to go. Cool ones and then BAM! Crappy title...Maybe you'll be a Deserting Warrior....

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »
Hopefully I am done with all my "crappy titles". HAahahahahahaahh. I kill me.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
You're so punny, Mr Camel Paper.  :D

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »
I went threw a lot of bad names before I became a Sword for Hire and that was before my merc stages. I'm sure there are bad ones on the horizon I just hope none too soon.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2008, 10:55:18 PM »
Yes, I know. I'm reading through your glory days...It's fun finally getting most of the backstory behind you and Chaos...Not to mention QUITE hilarious....

By the way, do you miss the camel poo, Monsta? It seemed to be a friend to you for a bit...;D

Oh, and it seems like you promised him multiple times that you'd be coming for him...It's nice to see your coming through with your promise. Good to know former mercenaries can be at least a bit trustworthy.

And I went through some bad titles too. Remember the hermit? And the Lonely Hermit?...At least you got to be a prison hero...What did I get? Betrayed Overlord.