Author Topic: Corrupt a wish foundation.  (Read 23079 times)

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish foundation.
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2006, 03:53:25 AM »
That's like totally not under the possible choices of the wish spell, which means as the DM I like get to do weird stuff, right?  So uh, like all the kids are singing prayers to this dude called Captain Peace Marvel and a vampire chick Harmony Kendall.

And so like all the children turn into these vampire pirates in search of the Soul Calibur.  Civilization as we know it crumbles, and in the new post-apocalyptic world, humans become slaves to these new vampire overlords known as the Nobility.

It is only a matter of time before factions of D&D players hook up with the new hot goth vamp chicks and produce dhampir offspring.  This leads to the inevitable fall of the Nobility and hot vamp chicks, which in turn leads D&D becoming a holy text of the church, which in turn leads to it being stripped of all the things that made it good (leaving only lame crossovers such as d20 Monopoly, d20 Shoots and Ladders, and the ever-popular d20 Candyland).  Rules Lawyers become the new prophets and OD&D players are executed on site.

I wish God was listening to this....  ;D
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.

blcdrayco

• Level 4
  • Oops.  Well, who needs Asia anyways, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2006, 10:15:04 AM »
He is.  He decides to give you his job responsibilities, but without the compesentory power.
I wish I could find an inteligent liberal.
It does not matter if you are the emperor of man- If your wife is angry, you sleep on the couch.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »
I just wish you weren't so insulting. ANd that Eagle would stop resortig to D&D wish spell references.

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2006, 09:12:12 PM »
But I get one of the hot goth vamp chicks, right? 'Cause, you know it was my wish that created them.

You do find an intelligent liberal. And she's drop-dead gorgeous. Everything you ever wanted in a woman. Sadly, she refuses to put up with your staunch conservatism, and for the rest of your life you wonder what could have been.

I wish for revenge against my enemies. They should die like pigs in Hell.
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2006, 09:22:24 PM »
Your revenge is bittersweet however when you discover that pigs in Hell are actually well fed, and well taken care of creatures beloved by the universe because of this care they live forever in a bizarre kind of elysian afterlife. In fact everything seems to go right for them. You discover this when you go to hell and are sentenced to taking care of them by Satan himself who flays you daily for any mistakes.
Your enemies, taking their cues from the pigs become immortal.

I wish people made better wishes.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 09:23:35 PM by ElJeffe »
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2006, 06:51:03 AM »
Granted, people make better wishes. In fact, the quality of wishes have been increasing steadily by 0.2% on average since 1791. It was in 1791 that depressed boy in Syria first wished that the people made better wishes. This was after boy's sister found a genie granting her 3 wishes. It's not known what the sister of the boy wished for, but we suspect the wishes involved a diary rumored to blind anyone who tried reading it.

I wish were paid to go to school full-time for the next several years.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2006, 07:04:04 PM »
You receive a federal grant which allows you to go to an attack dog training school. You're the one on whom the dogs are training.

I wish I lived in a yellow submarine, with my friends all aboard.
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 28, 2006, 11:28:33 PM »

I wish I lived in a yellow submarine, with my friends all aboard.

You do, but the Soviets wont let you defect, and told the US Navy that you intend to launch your nukes at the USA. Now everybody hates you.

I wish adult swim lasted longer.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!