Departments > Music

Before I end up too moldy (Dance Mix Posted)

(1/1)

Crusader808:
Its been a bit since I've thrown one together and that leads to bad beatmixes and crossfades. This is a 52 minute set

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56139076d2d3b78d/

Playlist:
1: Criminal Vibes - Take It Easy (Matteo Marini Remix)
2: Sidesmokers - Sugar Beats (Original Mix)
3: Sean Paul - Get Busy (Alex Astero and Evan Sax Club Mix)
4: Deadmau5 vs Michael Jackson - Ghosts 'N' Smooth Criminals
5: Calvverton vs Wonk - Breakdown (Dirty Freek Remix)
6: Uppermost - Equivocal (Original Mix)
7: Tinchy Stryder - Take Me Back (Vito Benito Extended Mix)
8: Boomtown - How Old Are You (Rico Bernasconi and Vinterra Remix)
9: KLM Music ft Whigfield - Saturday Night (Electro Remix)

The Jade Knight:
Do you do live beatmatching?

Crusader808:

--- Quote from: The Jade Knight on February 25, 2009, 06:42:02 AM ---Do you do live beatmatching?

--- End quote ---

Not with this software package.  I'm only on mixmeister express right now (something that hopefully will be changing in the next couple of months as I scrape together the dosh to get Fusion.

I used MIXXX in the past, but it was more goofing off/home use. Once I got my DJ/IO I found out that MIXXX didn't play nice with it. Which sucked as my laptop's soundcard is crap.

So for now, mixtapes is what I got.

Edit: On a whim I checked out MIXXX.org and they're claiming they have the dual soundcard issue resolved in 1.6. I'll give it a shot tonight and see if it works.

The Jade Knight:
BTW, I was having trouble getting that online player to work.

Crusader808:

--- Quote from: The Jade Knight on February 28, 2009, 04:41:52 AM ---BTW, I was having trouble getting that online player to work.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Zshare is less than pleasant. Its all pop up ads, which gets annoying quickly. Its probably faster to download it and listen to it locally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version