Alternate Realities > TW(i)G

Re: Twig storming

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mad Dr Jeffe:
I need to set up a home e-mail account somewhere that I dont get tons of spam through. Eric you can call me with ideas... all the mails going to my work account and I dont go back till this weekend.

Spriggan:
I would just suggest makeing a hotmail account then setting the junk fliter to the highest.  This would only allow address from an approved list to come in.  If you don't want a hotmail account I can make one for you on my comcast account, but there's no junkfilter that I know of there.

Edit Speaking of comcast I get 7 email accounts through them, each account can have a free webpage with 26 megs.  considering I'm paying $100 a month for this that's not bad.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
hotmail's ok, but if you want to use a client instead of being stuck with an online interface, let me know. I can set you up with an account and unlimited web space. Just let me know if you want to go this route. In this case, we do use spamassassin to block spam, which I really like. No spam gets through, and it's been many months since I've caught it blocking an email I actually want.

But 90% of blocking spam is making sure no one gets your address. Don't put it on message boards, don't submit it with forms, don't respond to spam, don't post it on your web site, don't give it to companies asking for it.

i usually have a web based account I check once a week if I *have* to give an email for something I want.

Mad Dr Jeffe:
yeah hook me up E.

Lieutenant Kije:

--- Quote ---Please post interest here if you want to be involved in some aspect of this project in a future phase: We'll eventually need playtesters, system developers, rules writers, fiction writers, editors, and possibly artwork.
--- End quote ---

I don't want to post where I shouldn't, so let me know if I don't belong here...That request by St. Ehlers seemed fairly open, though.  I'd be willing to help with things as they come up, as I could.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version