Author Topic: Spring "Recess"  (Read 6324 times)

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Re: Spring "Recess"
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2005, 07:47:27 PM »
Not really. If they die, they cease to exist. If they have spinal sections removed, they have to spend the rest of their life reliving the memory of that pleasant transaction, and then have to deal with, y'know, the paralysis. And the impromptu tattoos that I added ('ENTROPY WAS HERE LOL') to their foreheads.

Thats a lot worse, to be honest.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2005, 08:41:28 PM »
Oh, I didn't mean you should kill them. But we can be a little more creative. First, give them a shower. Then, with them all nice and wet, you go through a round of electroshock. THEN, take out a section of spine. Continue with things that will hurt but won't kill them until you are satisfied, then you can let them go.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 10:17:38 PM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2005, 09:53:02 PM »
ok guys. it's just a little too much now.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2005, 09:54:29 PM »
If I do that, then their bodies don't look as nice when stuffed, laminated and attached to the roof of my dads SUV.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2005, 10:11:20 PM »
Ah, true. Although you said you were going to let them go afterwards, this is much more amusing.

Sorry SE, you are right, that was a bit over the top. I will take some of it out, now that Entropy has seen it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 10:16:38 PM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2005, 01:11:46 PM »
So far so good. Planes are a much funner means of transportation than shotguns ever could be. I'm here in Colorado Springs on their wireless connection.Obviously happy I bought this wifi card. Now I just sit and wait for my 12:15 plane to arrive. It's currently 10 am.
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2005, 02:01:53 PM »
Owned.

Fellfrosch

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2005, 12:57:17 PM »
So how is Gemm's stay in Utah going and is he up in the SLC valley around lunch time today?
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

• Level 57
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2005, 04:43:22 PM »
No, Gemm was with 42 for lunch today. And then Micah and I may be heading to Sundance a little later. Went to BYU explored it a little bit with 42. Went to the art gallery. Impressive.

Other than that, things go well. I'm enjoying my stay and am enjoying the company and hospitality of Ben/Bradon/Micah/Earl. Very nice fellows. I spent yesterday doing the Mormon church thing, even got to meet Ken Jennings. So yeah, I'm enjoying my time.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 04:45:16 PM by Gemm »
                William S. Burroughs

• Level 57
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2005, 04:48:26 PM »
Maybe tonight while the doods here are at their FHE thingy, possibly if Rob is up for it, I could visit Rob or Skar with Dan or something. Just a thought for tonight.
                William S. Burroughs