Local Authors > Reading Excuses

Dec 1st, 08 - Birthright - Prologue

<< < (5/5)

Karl:
Fatalchemie makes me think of the less successful alchemists, may they rest in peace...

Of course, if you are aiming for punny a la Xanth, et al, then have fun with it.

Manyang:
Just to be sure, I was referring to the idea behind it, which has a nigh unlimited potential for chaos and mayhem in it.
The name itself reeks of people famous for the wrong reasons.

Dangerbutton:
You know, I'll admit that I haven't really thought much of the possibilities with the Fatalchemy. I'm afraid that, at the time, I do not plan on having it play a very large part in my story. However, that could change.  I do intend to write more stories from this same setting, though, so I'm bound to use it at some point.
As for the sound of the name. . . I agree with Karl. It just sounds..... hazardous. That was one of the names that I really wanted to change up.... we'll see what happens.

Silk:
I was gonna say, just because it's a cool idea doesn't mean it has to go in THIS book. You might be doing the both the book and the idea a disservice, if you tried...

But that's for you to judge, not me. ~^

Dangerbutton:

--- Quote from: SilknSnow on December 08, 2008, 09:41:41 AM ---I was gonna say, just because it's a cool idea doesn't mean it has to go in THIS book.

--- End quote ---

Very true. It will probably only be showing up a handful of times in this book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version