Alternate Realities > TW(i)G

Re: Twig storming

(1/4) > >>

Spriggan:
Jeffe this is for the one we're developing with SE.  If you have any intital comments please keep it to the e-mail disscussion with me, fell, SE and you.  Once we have something set we'll post it here.  But it's mainly SE call since he's project head.

Mad Dr Jeffe:
Well then someone should have said that, This was also for the one with SE .... Perhaps you should lock it then...

Fellfrosch:
SE asked for the board. I'm not sure how he intends to use it, but I imagine that he will tell us.

Entsuropi:
Watch everyone uhm and ahh until they work out what to say. Like a party where noone knows each other.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
The idea is that we can report progress here, recruit people for the next phase, and get feedback when we're ready for it.

Just as a progress report to non-committee, we have the basics of a world setting that will be able to incorporate a meta-plot (or not) for both miniature gaming and most styles of fantasy roleplaying. We're going to iron out some details and flesh out a lot before we're ready to move ahead though.

Please post interest here if you want to be involved in some aspect of this project in a future phase: We'll eventually need playtesters, system developers, rules writers, fiction writers, editors, and possibly artwork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version