Alternate Realities > TW(i)G

Religion and Magic

<< < (3/4) > >>

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
No, its more the use at your discretion sort of thing. Just something I thought I'd toss up.

Alcar:
I really like this idea of magic, Gemm. It sounds neat.  I wish I'd thought it up.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
which reminds me, I need to write some stuff on this. Another thing on the list for after I finish these tests.

Lieutenant Kije:
Wow, I hadn't noticed that there'd actually been TW(i)G activity this year.  Let's gets some stuff up!  I wouldn't mind doing more eventually, but I'd like to see some others publish some stuff.

Spriggan:
I've got some stuff but I found it hard to write for becaue I don't really care for SE's world, it's just not something I would make.  That being said, I'll probaly finish something sometime becaue it's a learning experence for me.   Though I'm not sure when I'll get the time.  Right now I've got multiple TWG weekly articles I need to write, have to finish JP's shadowfist website's manegement system, do somethings for my site and  start codeing on the new TWG.  My plate is full, and unless I actualy see people working on an actual system for this I don't see any reason to actualy add writeing TWIG articles to that list.  This really cannot go anywhere with out an actual game to go with it in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version