General > Site News

Introduce yourself - right on!

<< < (3/67) > >>

42:
I'm Jeff Creer. By day I'm a not-so-mild mannered Art Education student at BYU. By night I am an award-winning graphic designer in the Utah "Happy" Valley area. That sounds a whole lot cooler than it really is, but you get the idea. I paint, draw, sculpt, and am generally constantly involved with various artistic projects and artistic organizations.

My main interests are the RPG and Movie/TV forums, though I also like the book forum and occossionaly I'll visit some of the other sites.

Tiger:
Hi everyone! My name is Micah DeMoux.  I write reviews for the D&D section of the TWG.  I've been told people wonder why I never post.  Well, here you go.  I also graduated from Brigham Young University (for those of you who don't live in Utah thats the BYU people keep mentioning).  I have a Fine Arts degree in Photography which, of course, means that I am the Front Office Manager at a hotel in Provo, UT.  I also do some freelance photography work on the side.  If I ever get my website (eyerisimages.com) working, you will be able to see some of my work.  

Sweet...maybe now I will get to lvl 2!

Mr_Pleasington:
My name is Lucias Meyer and I'm currently attending Optometry School at the University of Missouri St. Louis and am about to finish up my second year there.  I'm originally from Hillsboro, Il and have a B.A. in Biology from Truman State University.  

I've been on the boards here at TWG for some time now and intend on staying a while.  The only board I don't frequent much is Webcomics, you'll usually find me saying something inane on one of the other boards.  

I've written some Gamecube reviews for the site and intend on writing up some RPGs if I could just find some time :)

Gargamel:
im ashkan hassani and i live in liköping in sweden wich lies in the northern part of europe (if you didnt know). i go to high school and im studying to become a engineer (or something).

as you can see im so lazy i dont even touch the shift button or put in any '.

i like playing videogames on my ps2 any genre will do if the game is good and i really like old adventure games for the pcbut there hard to get, i also like listening to music mostly rock, metal and video game music remixes and reading manga, everything i can get my hands on here in sweden im currently reading; blade of the immortal, dragonball, one piece, 3x3 eyes and blame.

i look at all the threads and try to give my oppinion.

Lieutenant Kije:
My name is Nate Hatfield.  My herd instinct compells me to mention that I graduated from BYU in English teaching and public administration.  I met Dan and Ben and Eric and Jeff while I was there through a lovely little publication called The Leading Edge.  I am currently living in the Seattle area, but will be relocating to the Wasatch Front in August.  Why, you ask?  I am currently engaged to be married, and my fiancee has two years of school left.  Guess where she goes to school!  So while both of us are  from WA and we both agree we'd rather be on the coast, we also decided that it's important for her to finish her degree (in theater education and dance) and transferring would set us too far back.

I am looking for a teaching job in Utah right now.  Preferably in a middle school or junior high.  After years I have finally decided that I want to teach English and social studies for a living.  

I also like to write, but don't do it very often.  I am a novice RPGer but love it.  Movies are great but I don't get around to seeing them very often.  Current favorite author: Philip K. Dick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version