Games > Table-Top Games

inquisitor

<< < (6/6)

Entsuropi:
ooooo. Just checked that site, they are making a Tau water cast... must... resist... temptation...

also a campaign to use, and a whole bunch of .pdf downloads, some from earlier issues of exterminatus. They seem to be making teh magazines free to download after the magazine goes oop.

Slant:
Thank you for the information Entropy.  I will have to see if my local games supplier can dig up some issues.

We played another Inquisitor scenario today.  Aboard a rotting space hulk the players find a scrawny little guy encased in a stasis field.  They release him and discover that he had been placed in the field because of the danger he represented back in the 21st century.  The macho players scoff at him.  Mutants attack and are quickly dealt with.  In the attack, though, the skinny guy is shot and he begins to change very rapidly as if he had the ability "Wyrd-Warp Strength."  I replaced the miniature that I was using for him with (wait for it)..... a Heroclix Hulk figure!!!  Yep, the big bad space marines and inquisitors went toe-to-toe with an enraged Hulk that they found, oh so appropriately, on a SPACE HULK!!

Sometimes I am so evil that I give myself chills.

Entsuropi:
BWAHAHAHA

HULK SMASH PUNY SPACE MARINE!

Like i said, you can get a lot of the info on the Exterminatus website - the magazines get the info to you a lot faster (at least 6 months), they look nice, and they are in print. Oh and lots of painting tutorials.

If you want earlier issues, just check the "resources" page of the exterminatus site... the alien generator and the vehicle rules are all available for download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version