Departments > Books

How's Scott Lynch doing?

(1/4) > >>

morppp:
Firstly, let me apologize for posting this question here but Mr. Lynch's site doesn't offer any new info on how he's doing. I'm a huge fan of his Gentleman Bastards series and am hoping he's able to make a comeback, his talent as a writer is considerable and imo as good as Mr. Sanderson.

Secondly, does anyone know a bit more about how he's been?

Kind Regards,

morppp

Peter Ahlstrom:
Why, has he been ill? I haven't heard anything like that, but I haven't paid attention to news surrounding him.

I don't believe Brandon has ever corresponded with Scott.

Also, we have a Books forum.

Shivertongue:
The last post on his LiveJournal on March 8th states that he's in therapy for depression and panic attacks, both of which have interferred not only with his writing, but with every aspect of his life.

I don't know if that was what morppp was referring to, but regardless, I hope everything is going well.

Inkthinker:
Yow. I hope he's not cracking up, I really enjoy his books. I wonder what's getting under his skin?

Bookstore Guy:
He had a family member pass away last year, and yeah, he's been dealing with bouts of depression. 

As far as I can tell, the prequel novellas to his series comes out in a month or so in the UK, and REPUBLIC OF THIEVES is slated for October.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version