Games > Table-Top Games

Settlers of Catan, Risk Godstorm, Bonanza (The Bean Game)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Comatose:
I also really enjoy the fact that Risk Godstorm has that added strategy in the miracle cards in placement of gods.  Ironically, this makes the game feel more real to me, then trade three cards for extra armies.  I also enjoy how atlantis adds extra strategy.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:

--- Quote from: Comatose on June 20, 2007, 06:33:09 PM ---I have also played cities and knioghts as well as seafarers, but ithink cities and nights is better than seafarers. Cities and Kniughts is lots of fun, and the abilities granted by advancing are awesome, but when played a lot over and over, i think i still prefer regular settlers, which is surprising because I much prefer godstorm to regular risk.

--- End quote ---
I am amused that you spelled "knights" three different ways in that paragraph, and none of them were correct.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
I' played a game of Godstorm with SE once. He whupped my butt and he whupped it good. However, it did seem enjoyable, no matter how out-of-it I might have seemed.

I've been playing the game Carrcassonne with a bunch of friends at work, and it is just all sorts of fun. It's similar to Catan, but you build a town with roads, cities, cloisters, and farms with four-sided tiles. I must get the expansions soon so we can enjoy MORE Carcassonne fun.

I also have to find a Catan box that's not too expensive. Any suggestions?

Comatose:
Well, SaintEhlers, I realize now that I did spell "knights," three different ways.   I am afraid to inform you that I am a rather chronic typo user.  It is not my fault, I was infected by the typo gnome disease.  For my honour and the well being of all typo-shy denizens of this forum, I will try my hardest to proofread my messages.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

As for Gemm, I'm sorry to admit that most games of Catan are kind of high on the price range.  I don't know any way around this, but in my estimation it's worth it as a game, and it makes a good birthday present

P.S.  SaintEhlers, just so you know, in reality, I do know how to spell "Knights", I am sorry for forcing you to read such a poorly typed post.  I just fixed another potential typo- the "reality" above was spelled "realikty."  I am getting better you see.  I hope you don't take this post as offensive, because it was not meant to be.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
I think I will build my own copy of Catan. First I shall need some mountains. Then, sheep and fields of grain! Then, the ORE! HAHAHAH!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version