Games > Role-Playing Games

TWG RPG

<< < (6/7) > >>

The Jade Knight:

--- Quote from: Eerongal on October 12, 2009, 01:51:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: sortitus on October 10, 2009, 05:36:10 PM ---I'll admit that when I saw the topic of this, I thought that it was a TWG-based RPG. Recount the epic adventures of the big names! Troll, poll, and gull your way to the top of the stats page!

--- End quote ---

I'm a level 13 Troll boss. My loot table includes 50 leet points, ROFL gauntlets, and a LULZ sword.

--- End quote ---

And here I thought you were a level 13 Bored Page!

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: The Shade Night on October 13, 2009, 09:56:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eerongal on October 12, 2009, 01:51:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: sortitus on October 10, 2009, 05:36:10 PM ---I'll admit that when I saw the topic of this, I thought that it was a TWG-based RPG. Recount the epic adventures of the big names! Troll, poll, and gull your way to the top of the stats page!

--- End quote ---

I'm a level 13 Troll boss. My loot table includes 50 leet points, ROFL gauntlets, and a LULZ sword.

--- End quote ---

And here I thought you were a level 13 Bored Page!

--- End quote ---

See, that's my cunning ruse. I can't have people after my fat loot!

The Jade Knight:
I think you're a bit below my challenge level.

sortitus:
Guys, my GM started us out in Rants and Stuff. It was nuts. We got like two pages into one topic without incident, and then BOOM! Out of nowhere, this Ehlers thing came and killed all six of us in a single roll. It was nuts. Hopefully we'll be sticking to something more tame (like CCGs) for a while.

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: sortitus on October 13, 2009, 10:34:18 PM ---Guys, my GM started us out in Rants and Stuff. It was nuts. We got like two pages into one topic without incident, and then BOOM! Out of nowhere, this Ehlers thing came and killed all six of us in a single roll. It was nuts. Hopefully we'll be sticking to something more tame (like CCGs) for a while.

--- End quote ---

What was your party level? Ehlers is like a challenge for a group of 8 at equal level (96). If you weren't near that, it sounds like your GM just wanted to kill you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version