Games > Role-Playing Games

RPGs and cheating

<< < (3/3)

Miyabi:
I figured out the mood I'm in.  I'm spunky today.  That's it.

ha ha.  I love making Spunky characters.  They are always fun, and for SOME reason they ALWAYS get the rolls that make everything as bad as possible and I often get told I'm cheating on rolls, but I'm not. ha ha.

Crusader808:

--- Quote from: miyabi on February 20, 2009, 10:56:46 PM ---I figured out the mood I'm in.  I'm spunky today.  That's it.

ha ha.  I love making Spunky characters.  They are always fun, and for SOME reason they ALWAYS get the rolls that make everything as bad as possible and I often get told I'm cheating on rolls, but I'm not. ha ha.

--- End quote ---

Boredom is whats driving me lately. Company I work for is in mid merger and since their IT dept is soo much bigger than ours, lets just say that I've got lots of time on my hands in front of a PC with a fast internet connection and blocked access to Youtube (freaking websense.....).

I tend to be the person behind the screen on game day. I make it a habit of doing most of my dice rolling out in the open. That way when the 20s come up, I'm not hearing anyone cry foul. They cry, just not that I'm cheating.

Miyabi:
ha ha.  I do that too, they just say the dice are loaded.  And somehow I manage to load their dice without them noticing when I MUST roll a DM's dice instead. ha ha.

Seaoftrouble:
Usually I am not watching players rolls thats my DM style, but I am not going to cry if a DM wants me to throw dice in a designated area because it is a legitimate request thats not much or any real inconvenience (like running a game can be). When my friends give a DM a hard time about rolling in a bowl, box, or on a table it's usually ego thats the issue not logic. If I could read their thoughts I think Mike would sound like this >:( "I'm not a child, I am not going to roll where you want me to and there is nothing you can do about it you angry old dungeon master!!!!"     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version