Author Topic: Lost *Spoiled*  (Read 19509 times)

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Re: Lost *Spoiled*
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 11:29:18 PM »
I hate Sawyer, and I'm suspiscious of Libby.

I was undecided about Michael, but I guess I don't have to worry about him for a while.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 01:55:10 AM »
Did you hear when "Zeke" called out to "Alex"? Remember who Alex is?

Maybe Libby was in the insane asylum.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2006, 11:49:15 AM »
(I couldn't wait for DVD--I love Itunes!)

Whoa, I had no idea that iTunes offered TV episodes, not to mention my most favoritest show, Lost!! Whoo-hoo! Thanks, stacer. I missed the first new episode this year and my brother was going to send his taped version since I had just gettting summaries, you know. NOW I don't even have to wait for the tape! $1.99 is totally doable. Cool.

Oh, and here's something my friend emailed me. It's a survey to see which of the Lost crew you're most like. Apparently, I'm Sun. ;D (Oh, one or two of the questions might be kinda "edgy" if you're sensitive, just FYI). I thought it was cool. Anyway, enjoy!

"You are Sun. You are very, very kind, but also very secretive. You have not shown much bravery as of yet, but you are growing more and more bold with each day that passes. Don't let the others push you around! You're your own woman! R-E-S-P-E-C-T, sister! And hey, if things don't work out with Jin, I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind taking you out for dinner and a movie.
Your polar opposite is: ironically, Jin. You are similar to: Claire and Walt."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 11:49:39 AM by shrain78 »
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2006, 06:14:22 PM »

...which of the Lost crew you're most like.

I'm Boone.

But wait, didn't he die? I'm behind on episodes...
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »
I'm Claire! Which is kind of cool since she's also blonde, and the actress who plays her is like 3 weeks older than me.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2006, 01:10:05 AM »
I'm most like Jack. Not who I would have thought of.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2006, 03:46:22 PM »
lol. Now, now, 42, give yourself some credit. :) After all, you didn't try to slaughter me at Settlers my first time playing. Too bad I still came in at last place, though...
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2006, 11:23:28 PM »
Well, Lost kids - have fun playing around at this site.

http://emri.perception.net

Someone said there are 65 keywords, but I'm too lazy to find out all of them.  Game, Walt, "where am I", monster etc...

Make sure the sound is on, sometimes it plays music.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 12:12:06 AM by fuzzyoctopus »

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 11:42:38 PM »
Was there not a new episode this week? I'm not seeing anything on Itunes.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 11:44:12 PM »
It's on Wednesdays, so, in 86 minutes on the west coast.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2006, 12:49:46 AM »
And now I'm embroiled in a heated argument with some idiots who actually think Charlie was going to drown Aaron.  As if!  He needs Aaron; he needs to have someone to live for and be responsible for just like his brother cleaned up his act.  Weren't those nutheads watching the same show as me?

(half-kidding. I get vehement in defending my character viewpoints, and there hasn't been a lot of disagreement until now.)

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2006, 10:30:16 AM »
It's just a matter of time until Charlie completely breaks. Then he will go join the Others.

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2006, 11:47:08 AM »
I just don't understand exactly what Charlie thought he could do. Was he going to baptize Aaron himself? And in the Ocean? Since he's Catholic he must know that you need blessed holy water and it needs to be done by a Priest! Unless he was going to convince Eko to do it right there, and he was counting on Eko walking around with some holy water, I don't know exactly what Charlie thought he was going to do. Charlie couldn't baptize Aaron himself, duh. He's not a Priest! I just don't get it.

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2006, 03:06:09 PM »
Charlie has gone schizophrenic. Does that answer your questions?

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2006, 03:39:04 PM »
I just don't understand exactly what Charlie thought he could do. Was he going to baptize Aaron himself?

He wasn't thinking, that's the point.  I wouldn't go so far as to say schizophrenic, 42, though you might know more than I would - but he just finally reached his breaking point.  Being rejected by his newest 'adopted' family - Claire and Aaron, was just too much for his psyche to take after everything else in his past.  He lost it.  I think he can get better though.  Lost is all about the redemption, yo.