Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

Stephanie is rad to the MAX, baby!

<< < (9/10) > >>

House of Mustard:
The second clue is up.

www.theunknownpatriot.com/clue2.php

guitarbabe:
Okay, so we went across the street from the Marriott and searched the pay phone. We found an empty envelope like thing taped inside...so, uh...which one of you got to it first??? I explained to my friends that when this happens in the movies, the good guys generally find the clue first, but if the bad guys beat them...then you have to find that bad guy and steal it from them in some crazy heist, soooooooo who done it?

House of Mustard:
Sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle!

Go back and read the clue.  Actually, I'll post it here.  Read the bold stuff.

--- Quote ---Week Two

They're after me and I've traveled several hours north of my last stop. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay here.

It is nice to have some good weather, though it's not summer yet.

At any rate, here's the clue. And keep in mind: the evidence will not be found on the internet this time -- you'll have to go out and look for it. Like last week, it will be available Saturday at noon.

Near a faded general,
Hear me as I will speak;
A famed motel,
A seaworthy tumor,
A phoney twist.

--- End quote ---

guitarbabe:
Doh! I'm not one for minor details...and I should be because it gets me into trouble frequently.

So, you're saying there's a chance?

guitarbabe:
So, last night I tried to start my car and the key wouldn't turn in the ignition...and so of course, I'm blaming this on the bad guys SINCE of course they would know that I was planning on clue hunting today...AND NOW I'm stuck here!!! Guys, go check in Springville. I totally think there has to be some faded statue there of a general. That's what we WOULD HAVE looked for. Of course maybe I'm way off, but then why would my car be having troubles? Coincidence? I think not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version