Local Authors > Dan Wells

Buy Dan Bacon?

(1/61) > >>

Nessa:
There's a story here. I demand to know what it is (re: your link off the Writing Excuses website).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2KB8VTV693ZPC

And don't tell me you just like bacon. That's a cop-out.

(I will say that I was laughing.out.loud at that list. Amusing on so many levels.)

Reaves:
I am feeling some serious love for that bacon wallet, man. It holds your money and it tastes good!

Fellfrosch:
The only story here is that Brandon and Howard have books to sell, and I don't, so instead of a "buy's Dan's stuff" link under my author bio, there's a link to this wish list. And it works, too--so far I've received a wallet, an air freshener, some mints, some bandaids, a saint, and a T-shirt. All the REAL Dan fans are doing, and so should you.

dawncawley:
I have never seen so much bacon inspired stuff in my life....I could have looked I suppose, but, I must not like bacon as much as Dan. ;) And the car air fresheners? Do they really smell like bacon? I love the list though, it is a treasure trove of gift ideas for you, and for  people in my own family. :)

Fellfrosch:
The bacon air freshener is arguably the worst-smelling thing in the world. Imagine cardboard that has somehow gone bad, and then been left in a hot car all day. It is completely awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version