Local Authors > Howard Tayler

Schlock Mercenary arrives at TWG!

<< < (3/5) > >>

The Jade Knight:
Welcome, Howard.  I got to attend a class you taught once (for Brandon), and really enjoyed what you had to say.  I hope you decide to spend more than 20 minutes here in the future.

Dount Cooku:
It's good to see you here Howard.  Folks, if you haven't read Schlock Mercenary, I highly recommend that you go take a look!  Just be sure to allocate yourself plenty of time.  At one strip a day for eight and a half years, you're looking at over 3,000 strips!

Silk:
Woo. Hi, Howard!

MrPaperCamel:
Yay Howard! They finally got you over here ;).

I find it amusing that you are the ultimate reason I ended up here. Started reading Schlock a while ago, and fell in love with the  characters. Was really excited when I found the Writing Excuses link and wandered into there as well. Then everyone was nice enough to start up a section on the forum here for the crazy writing prompts...So basically you are to blame for any insanity I have unleashed in these forums ;).

Howard Tayler:

--- Quote from: MrPaperCamel on January 15, 2009, 06:30:45 PM ---So basically you are to blame for any insanity I have unleashed in these forums.

--- End quote ---

Right. Sorry about that everyone!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version