General > Site News

Downtime 05/05/07 -- Finished

(1/5) > >>

Spriggan:
TWG will be down from around 10pm MST Saturday till hopfully Midnight MST, we're moving to a new server this weekend.

Anyone that has a TWG e-mail that wants to keep it needs to PM me or e-mail me if you want to keep it since I'm only transfering ones of the people I've already talked with.

Spriggan:
Ok we're over on the new server, hopefully there wasn't anything lost in the transfer so let me know if there is anything missing or not working right, we still have 9 days left at Bluehost.

EUOL:
Sprig,

Can't get any of the department pages to work.  Has someone else mentioned this?

Spriggan:
No, I didn't notice this until last night when you mentioned it in the call for articles thread.

Spriggan:
Instead of implenting the old deparment pages I'm coding a new system.  You can see what I doing at this code: http://www.timewastersguide.com/?dept=VG

Also if anyone with edit powers notices bad characters please fix them, a lot of our special characters (e.g. ',",:,;) didn't make the transfer from one database to the other and come out looking really crappy.

edit: Or better yet if someone will post a translation guide as too what gibberish equals what character I'll write a script that will fix everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version