Games > Table-Top Games

Warhammer Fantasy and 40k

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fellfrosch:
I was a Dark Elf player (including their lame SF cousins, the Dark Eldar), though I also had a Space Wolf army. Then my children learned to walk, and I started playing Heroclix and its ilk: anything with durable, pre-painted plastic.

Dount Cooku:

--- Quote from: Fellfrosch on December 01, 2008, 08:10:41 PM ---I was a Dark Elf player (including their lame SF cousins, the Dark Eldar), though I also had a Space Wolf army. Then my children learned to walk, and I started playing Heroclix and its ilk: anything with durable, pre-painted plastic.

--- End quote ---

With kids walking, definite emphasis on the durable!

Dangerbutton:
Here's where I'm going to sound like a total poser, but in warhammer 40k: Dawn of war, the computer game, I play as the Tau. Yeah, I'm to cheap to play the table top game. . . stupid expensive tuition. . . .

Patriotic Kaz:
I'm a greenskin player as I love the versatitlity though im pisted that the new version destroyed my Ardboyz army... I don't play much i spend my time painting them, about 4 hours on average a peice...each one is unique (as orcs are scavengers) and enough detail that the gums and nails are painted.

Reaves:
Those of you who paint should post pics here. Or I suppose someone should create a thread dedicated to that. It would be interesting to see what the modelers among us can do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version