Local Authors > Writing Group

The Dark Blade

<< < (2/2)

Mistress of Darkness:
I disagree. If gwyllion is a faerie that appears as a hag and misleads travelers then your gwyllion should at least resemble the traditional gwyllion in some way. Perhaps no American is going to know the difference, but for all you know, you could be come the most popular author in Wales.

I'd go with Dearg, personally.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Today, as I spent 8 hours in a concentration camp... I mean, re-education camp... I mean,... driver improvement course (I have a lead foot, so sue me) I had a lot of time to think about this (really, I'm in for speeding, which means that about 15 minutes of the 8 hours I was forced to be there by a cruel and unjust government applied to me), and I'm leanind toward Dearg now. Mostly because while I'm outlining this material, the ideas are solidifying, and many of the other ideas I already had solid are changing. There are things that are very different now (mostly stuff not in the manuscript you have though).

So, Dearg Bah. give me some thoughts on this.

Lieutenant Kije:
Well, it sounds much less goofy than Gwyllion.  Yeah, Gwyllion did sound a little goofy to me.  Maybe that's just 'cause I knew a guy on the mission named Elder Gwilliam who was kind of a goof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version