Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Mystery Project

<< < (11/11)

fuzzyoctopus:
I'd prefer an ecopy because I'm horrible about returning manuscripts.

EUOL:
Fuzzy,

It's off!

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
EUOL, check your PMs. Since I'm fairly certain you'll check this soon.

Brenna:
I'd like to see the physical copy.  I can take it on my forever long commute to give me something to do. :)

CinderEllie:

--- Quote ---
Cinder:  You're in Utah, right?  I'm wary of sending off e-copies of books to people I don't know--since it would take them all of three clicks to stick the entire text on-line.  However, I'd be more than happy to get the physical copy to you sometime, so you could do an alpha-read for me.

--- End quote ---

Yep, I'm in Utah. I completely understand why you're wary of sending e-copies. Of course, if you did know me, you'd know I have no idea how to do any HTML stuff or make web sites. I know how to send and open attachments and paste stuff in emails, but I'm no webmaster.

But anyway, I would really love to be an alpha-reader. Yet I spoke too soon. As usual with me, I've piled my plate really high with various projects, so I don't have much time to add other stuff. :'(  

And, actually, I didn't expect you'd be willing to trust an "unknown" like me with a copy! (Nothwithstanding my musical spoofing talents.) It's cool for you to offer, though! So I'm definitely sorry I can't take you up on doing a read--at least not for a month or two, if then.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version