A Question...

(1/5) > >>

Lieutenant Kije:
Actually two:

1. So what is "Evil Storytime"?

and

2. when can we have it(!)?

Spriggan:
Evil storytime was EUOL's and Fells Idea of haveing Book reviews/discusions.  Never paned out.

Fellfrosch:
The primary reasons it didn't work in case you're interested, are these:

1) the first book we read was really, really stupid. I could barely bring myself to pick it up, let alone read it.
2) EUOL and I read at very different speeds. It wasn't very practical to do it the way we had planned to.

That said, it's still an option we'd like to keep open, assuming we can find a good book and the time/desire to read it.

Lieutenant Kije:
I'm sure one of the warped minds around here could come up with something more interesting that might work...I mean, "Evil Storytime."  It just oozes potential.

Maybe it could be a thread where anyone who wants to writes a one or two paragraph story (like those ones on the old AORP board) but the ending has to be eeeevil.  Or whatever...I was just curious.

Entsuropi:
We could run a Call of Cthulhu, Little Fears or hell/dark orientated Nobilis game and call it "Evil Storytime". A Mage or Changling game that focuses on the Entropic (My kind of people ;) ) enemies found in those games would work as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version