Author Topic: Lost *Spoiled*  (Read 19549 times)

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost *Spoiled*
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2006, 12:38:55 PM »
Seriously you guys, there's no reason to do any work if you don't want to. Lots of other people will, and after a bit the whole deal will be all over the internet.

I can't believe they killed Libby.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »
Yeah, it's good to know I won't have to do any leg work to figure out what's up with the show. But, still.... I think it's more a weakness (a commercial one, I'd say) than a strength for the show to need outside "props/gimmicks" like this, you know. Like a book you can't understand unless you read all the guy's sources or the appendix. An appendix should provide extra, interesting stuff but not something vital. You don't put whodunnit in the footnotes, you write it into the chapter!

I'm gonna miss Libby. Poor Hurley! Just when he might get a girlfriend! Anyhow, I am more curious than ever to know WHY they are pushing the button if doing so is more than just the behavior experiment.

I doubt that Michael's attack was recorded, unfortunately. Lots of the TVs weren't working and I bet a lot of the VCRs would be in bad repair. I can't believe the one in there still worked, what with the mega dust deposits. I just want so much for Jack to realize that what Michael says is too good to be true!
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2006, 11:35:08 PM »
Ok, two things: why did they take Michael's blood - paternity test?  Will this be like Pretender with Jared's father?

Is Vincent bad luck, or what? When I saw him tonight, I thought man - first Walt has Vincent, he gets kidnapped. Then Shannon has Vincent, she dies. Then Ana Lucia takes care of him, she dies... Don't adopt that dog, man!
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2006, 12:15:40 AM »
Now I want them to do an episode about Vincent's past, with lots of pre-crash flashbacks.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2006, 12:59:20 AM »
Obviously this is from last season, but I hadn't seen this commercial before.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5gg9NdnExGM&search=lost%20promo%20finale

Of course it's a football commercial.  Which would be probably why I never saw it.

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2006, 12:18:03 PM »
Ok, two things: why did they take Michael's blood - paternity test?

That's possible. I was thinking maybe they wanted to see if he was infected with whatever disease/virus is on the island. Not sure, though.

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2006, 01:38:49 PM »
Two whole hours of Lost tonight! Yay!

Except then we won't have any news ones until the fall. *sigh*
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2006, 01:37:28 AM »
Wait. Today's Tuesday.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
heh. I meant *tomorrow* night. See, I forget that not everyone has the TimeJumper 8000 at home like I do.
--Spriggan

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2006, 03:34:19 PM »
You honestly had me confused for a while there. As I was leaving work to go volunteer at the library, it occurred to me that if Lost was on tonight, I was a day late for the library, and that was a bad thing. I had to think about it for a while, and remember that the day before really was Monday and I hadn't lost a day.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 25, 2006, 12:19:39 AM »
Clancy Brown is the bomb.

http://www.hansocareers.com/jobsearch.asp  
Anyone want a job with Hanso?

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2006, 01:06:08 AM »
I'm so applying for that Art Therapist position.

The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2006, 12:54:01 PM »
I just can't imagine that Michael and Walt are gone for good. I mean, what's the point of having weird stuff happen with Walt if we never get to find out what is going on with that? Although, if I were in Michael's position, I would just get the heck out of there and go home. And at the same time, I was thinking about how I'd live with myself, knowing what I'd done, and I don't think I could. I think I'd have to go back and help them out if I could. I don't know. But then there's Walt to think about.

So I'm wondering what Sayid is going to do to help them out. And what is the deal with the 4-toed statue! Atlantis? That is what I was thinking when I saw it.

You'd think if that code really needed to be entered, the designers of the program would be able to create a program to enter in the numbers automatically. I didn't really understand what was going on there cause I'm not much of a science person.

Overall, I'm getting even more excited than before!

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2006, 02:03:56 PM »
Well I've read that Michael is just going to guest star next season instead of being a regular, so I imagine we'll get *something*.

I'm soooo happy for Charlie and Claire!  Hooray for fanservice!  And Desmond is really hot with short hair.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2006, 02:45:55 PM »
So much of it just doesn't make any sense.

Oh well.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!