Author Topic: really weird dream...  (Read 15216 times)

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
Re: really weird dream...
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 10:28:42 PM »
Okay,

A)  God I am sorry for I had no idea that this is what I was like when I came here.  Eternal apologies.  Seriously.  

B)  Fuzzy One, as you like to be called, you WILL be molded into any shape or form which the elders of the forum see fit, which is everyone to you.  Also I would take it as a personal favor if you didn;t cuss in the presence of any lady or possible presence of a lady which there always is so just don't do it.

C)  Trust me, I know from experience, sass will get you nowhere and fast here.  Again, I know from experience.

D)  Where did you come from and why should I or anyone else care, there is a thread for that in news, I haven't checked it so if you have already posted I am kinda, but not really, sorry.

E)  Your dream sybolizes both your strengths and your weaknesses attempting to grasp ahold of one another in an astray attempt to find balance, your strength being the moose, strong and noble, your weakness the duck, silly, loud and annoying.  Do not let the duck get a better hold than he already has or SE can and will give you instant ninja death.  If not, I will, but I have full confidence in SE' capabilities, so I will leave it to him.

F)  Since when is a deranged animal smacking into a wall repetatively amusing for more than, say, no wait, amusing at all?

G)  In accordance to your earlier commments you do not know this forum very well, not a great move, I, again, know from experience.  Just trust me on this one you squirrel like rodent.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 10:29:28 PM by GorgontheWonderCow »
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 10:47:29 PM »
ok, i'm gonna editorialize for a moment.

i think it's hilariously funny that Gorgon is doing some noob smacking. mostly because (no offense) I still think of him as a newbie. Since he was, after all, the newest before Fuzzy 2 and Sam started coming round. At 9th level, and a couple months, I guess he's not all that new though.

I also and entirely confused; When did Gorgon get to 9th level? Wow.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2004, 12:10:24 PM »
Well, the week I joined I was at about 6.  Then my mom friggin' blew up our computer (metaphorically), so I meissed several months worthj of posting time, then I came back and have gone up about three levels since, although I dont post as frequently as I used to...

And yes, I will smack the newbies as much as I see necessarry, which will be a lot as long as he keeps swearing or posting random comments which do not make me roll in laughter (which little does).  As for Sammy boy over there, I have no beef with you, you seem to be a productive member already...

Hum, Sam is like the fuzzy, small rodent like creature's equivilent to my Onion of Death.  Interesting...

And Teikel, I don't know when you slipped in and got to level five but welcome aboard, you must have come during my submission.
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2004, 12:56:24 PM »
Tekiel's a regular by default because she knows the majority of us in real life.  She's actually been around on the board for quites a while, so even if she doesn't post a lot, she's a regular.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 12:57:28 PM by fuzzyoctopus »
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2004, 01:00:36 PM »
Okay, well yes, good.  I was just commenting because I believe I saw her shamlessley ranting about how she missed the scorching newbies generally get.  I, therefor, decided to outreach an olive branch.  Yup.  Good to know, though, good to know.
Robert Heinlein

Edmund Burke

Sminja

• Level 10
  • I'm the productive one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2004, 01:14:18 PM »
Gorgon, i'm so glad that you acknowledge me as a productive member...hehe. And what does that make FuzzyOne? I have a feeling that I'm more productive than he is...
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2004, 01:25:05 PM »
Well SamMan, gather round and I will tell you a magnificent tale.  Yes, another one.  This time not about girly shampoo and hog wrestling (see "what does you desktop look like?")

Once upon an interenet, there were two newbies.  They almost always come in groups of two, It just works that way.  One attempted to be productive and follow all the rules, while the other was insignificant and loud and annoying instantly, also did not react well to critisism/badgering.

The productive member gathered many ideas from the internet site for the long, cold, nuclear winter at hand.  The other talked a lot and made little sense, and also liked to swear.

When the long cold nuclear war hit, The productive member had lots of ideas and friends to help him survive, while the loud annoying one become cold and dead, and never swore again.

The end.
Robert Heinlein

Edmund Burke

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2004, 01:29:08 PM »
So...does that mean I'll survive the long harsh war when it comes?
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2004, 01:37:05 PM »
Well, I don't know about that.  I just wanted to let everyone know how sad I am that winter is leaving so I plan on launching several nukes.
Robert Heinlein

Edmund Burke

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2004, 01:44:56 PM »
Hahaha. You are a funny wonder cow, no doubt about that...

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2004, 01:46:20 PM »
I think my initiation was like Tekiel's. I kind of popped in from time to time, lurked for about a year posting occasionally. It's only been in the last year or two I've been a regular poster, and that not much.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2004, 01:47:15 PM »
Huh.  That seemed sorta random, but okay, lets go with that.
Robert Heinlein

Edmund Burke

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2004, 01:51:32 PM »
I was referring back to the conversation a few posts back.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2004, 02:03:08 PM »
anyone will survive the "winter" if you can put up with the hazing for a short bit. of course, the hazing continues longer than the spamming does. You stop spamming, and sometime later the hazing stops.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2004, 03:06:36 PM »
Tekiel isn't a newbie, since i remember her from when i first joined. I prefer the avatar she had then as well.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch