General > Rants and Stuff

Jobs and stuff

<< < (2/32) > >>

stacer:
Tage, I'm nowhere near the people who will interview you, but I can put in a good word for you to the person who handles the apps in HR. I completely forgot that I knew you--is your bachelor's in engineering? I thought it was computer something... computer engineering?

Peter Ahlstrom:
TOKYOPOP is hiring. http://www.tokyopop.com/aboutus/jobs.php

Graphic Designer, Layout Artist, and various internships. All in Los Angeles.

fuzzyoctopus:
I don't suppose any of you could tell me if there is a free, online resume builder. The resume I have is -  basically - useless right now. I need to start from scratch, but I need TWO totally separate resumes, one to apply for customer service/tech support jobs and one to apply for nursing jobs.  (Not going to put all my eggs in one basket this time around...)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
The best way to build a resume is to look at a lot of resumes. Failing that, MOnster has a fairly decent one as far as what information to include. LDS Employment Services will also talk to you about this, if there's an office nearby (I believe you need to get a referral from your bishop first though).

Tage:

--- Quote ---I thought it was computer something... computer engineering?
--- End quote ---

It was, in fact, computer engineering, a close cousin of electrical engineering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version