Local Authors > Reading Excuses

Email List + Submission Dates

<< < (3/310) > >>

Chaos:
Yeah. I intend to just use regular .docs, even though OpenOffice can export to PDF. It's not practical for them to steal the work, anyways, because the whole point of this is to critique each others work. If they steal, then they won't get any more critique on their own work. Their loss.

Dangerbutton:
I like this idea. I'm in.
my email is ...
I'll be using OpenOffice. Trusty old OpenOffice

Necroben:
I'm in as well.  I think this is a great idea.  I'll be using Word, but will that be compatible with this OpenOffice thing back and forth?

My e-mail    ;D

Silk:
I think it'll probably be compatible just as a .doc file (no .docx files though, for anyone using Vista) and if not, then word can save as .rtf which should work for pretty much anything.

firstRainbowRose:
I think this sounds like a great idea!  my e-mail is ...  Of course, if I send anything out it will be a .rtf simply because that's the format I use for everything.  (Plus, I believe it's compadable across the board for both mac and pc users.)

So, just to make sure I've got this straight, but adding my address I've now agreed to read and critique anyone's work who e-mails it to me.  Then, in exchange, if I wanted something of my own critiqued I would just need to e-mail it to anyone/everyone who has listed their e-mail address here, correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version