Author Topic: G%*#% Drunks  (Read 1910 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
G%*#% Drunks
« on: April 28, 2004, 04:50:41 AM »
There's a group of people staying at the Cottentree tonight for a business confrence and they all got back from a bar about 20 or so minutes ago totaly drunk (several couldn't even finish their sentences).  Now I don't care if you're staying here and are wasted, but when you start trying to get into the pool at 1:30 am (after it's locked up at midnight), bugging me to let you in and when that dosen't work start prank calling the hotel, then you made me mad.  

Its times like these that make me glad that I live in a state and city where so few people drink.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
Re: G%*#% Drunks
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 05:28:28 AM »
It's times like these that make me glad I don't work at the hotel any more....
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: G%*#% Drunks
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 06:30:36 AM »
ya, and to top it off I didn't get much sleep yesterday for various reasons so I've had a headache all night.  And dealing with these people hasn't helped.

On a slightly different note, I just had a guy call and ask if there was a person named "Jessica" staying in the hotel.  He didn't know her last name.  I said, "No we don't."  Which was true, then he asked, "Well she might be staying with a guy named Nate.  Is there anyone named Nate there?", again no last name.  Honestly even if there was I would have said no.  I'm not going to even bother if the person dosen't know either of their last names.  This nite has been plain weird.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.