Author Topic: cool commercials  (Read 2373 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: cool commercials
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 08:35:09 AM »
the moon song came before the sub too.  They had it on their site and someone at Quizno's advertiseing agency found it.  There are lots of movies like it on the site, but as far as I know it's the only spongmonkey one.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 08:38:38 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2004, 03:28:28 PM »
I'd just like to say that the new Fanta commercials scare the crap out of me.

It's like a bunch of Japanese executives got drunk one night and said, "Oooh, 60's!  60's bery bery cool!  We do commercial like 60's for Fanta!"
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Sminja

• Level 10
  • I'm the productive one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2004, 01:11:48 AM »
Yes! I've finally discovered others with a love for the Quizno's hamster-things! Anyway, has anyone seen the commercial where the kids are at the table, and the mom tells them to drink their milk? The boy states that milk is for babies, and says that Mr. Miller (across the street) never drinks milk, and he's strong. Then you see Mr. Miller try and lift up a wheel burrow and his arms get pulled off. Hahaha. It's not that funny, but I cracked up the first time I saw it.
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2004, 01:22:31 AM »
have you guys seen that geico commercial where the gecko and this lady are running and spinning around in slow motion in ths field oflowers and they link arms and just start spinning and it switches between there faces like the scene from gone with the wind, i laughed my ass off the first time i saw that commercial, then my sister aja walked out and started laughing and commenting on how wrong a love scene between a lady and a computer animated gecko is...good times good times...
Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/