Local Authors > Dan Wells

Now's your time, Dan...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nessa:
It sounds like hack work to me. I guess we'll see.

Silk:
Cue lame pun about hack and slash.

I'll be interested to hear anyone's reactions should they check it out. I anticipate apathy will prevent me from doing so myself.

(Now, if Dan were to write us one of these... ;))

readerMom:
I knew it was going mainstream (and getting more annoying) when Wait. . .Wait Don't Tell Me had it on the program a couple of weeks ago.

Fellfrosch:
As an armchair Austen scholar (and a horror writer to boot), I have to admit that I'm actually really intrigued by this sudden surge in Austen/horror mash-ups. Assuming that they are actually done well, with the right style of language and enough Austen-style cleverness, these ideas might turn out to be really cool.

On the other hand, this is just one more example of other people getting famous with ideas that I had first (for example, Dead Like Me and Dexter). I really can't wait for the day when I finally scoop someone else, instead of the other way around.

Silk:
Yeah, it's one of those things that sounds like it COULD be interesting, given the right stuff. It'd just be so very, very easy to do wrong.

We're all waiting for the day when you scoop someone else, too. With bated breath. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version