General > Everything Else

Chaos Theories 3: Threequelitis

(1/2) > >>

Nessa:
http://www.timewastersguide.com/article/1702/Chaos-Theories-3-Threequelitis

Chaos:
I promise the next one will come sooner, guys. For reals, this time.

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: Chaos2651 on August 13, 2010, 07:25:53 AM ---I promise the next one will come sooner, guys. For reals, this time.

--- End quote ---

::Three years later....::

sortitus:
Got a typo there in the last sentence, but it's a nice article. I don't see the science I loved so much in the previous articles, and hope to see them return in CT4. :)

Ee, if you repost that in this thread in three years, you'll probably get in trouble for necromancy, but it'll totally be worth it. >.> <.<

Chaos:
I know. There might be a little less science in the next one compared to the first and second one (depending on which idea I pick. One is sciencey, one is mathy), but it will definitely be more sciencey than this one. This was just a writing article, which after Toy Story 3 I felt needed to be written.

Plus, c'mon. An article on threequels when it's episode three? I couldn't pass that up.

--- Quote from: sortitus on August 14, 2010, 10:09:49 PM ---Ee, if you repost that in this thread in three years, you'll probably get in trouble for necromancy, but it'll totally be worth it. >.> <.<

--- End quote ---

Oh my god, that made me laugh so hard. It would've been the funniest thing I've read today, but I've been reading Dresden, so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version