General > Suggestions Box

Please be more proactive in banning trolls on the message boards.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Emillith:
I figure that contribution will happen when one is ready. *shrugs* Thats why I (mostly) only post when I have something to say. Don't stress what types of threads you post in. :)

GreenMonsta:
I'm on the fence with Utopia. It seems that Utopia creates a lot of conversation, either meaningful or not it helps me pass the time at work when we all get fired up about that last idiotic think Utopia said. I could see it becoming very troublesome with one word posts and a million new threads that have no value. I think this thread is another instance were Utopia is trolling hes just calling it what it is. Hes kinda asking for the moderators to do something about himself. (assuming Utopia is a male)

Reaves:

--- Quote from: GreenMonsta on September 08, 2008, 09:55:00 PM ---I'm on the fence with Utopia. It seems that Utopia creates a lot of conversation, either meaningful or not it helps me pass the time at work when we all get fired up about that last idiotic think Utopia said.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure that "conversation" is the right word. We may look like we are actually talking about him but I'm not sure if it could be called "conversation," which implies some kind of intelligent, meaningful discussion.

GreenMonsta:
Your right that is a valid point. I wouldn't say that I enjoy the conversation that is started by Utopia, more I enjoy the feeding of the troll that comes after. 
--- Quote ---That's what you get for not feeding the trolls. See, we feed the trolls, but we feed the trolls knives, so it all works out! The troll gets to eat, and we get to see its stomach eviscerated. Problem solved!
--- End quote ---
to quote Chaos.

It usually turns out to be fairly entertaining.

Chaos:
On the "meaningful conversation" front, I really don't think Utopia actually reads what any of us have to say. To wit, Utopia's latest post:

--- Quote ---So is anyone willing to 2nd day ship a book to me for free?  Or can anyone buy Sanderson's book on Amazon and put my shipping info as the shipping info, so they are buying me books through Amazon?  I am a level 3 poster here on the boards, so don't I get some entitlement for free Sanderson books??
--- End quote ---

It's like... it's like he posts these topics, and then completely disregards anything anyone says in his own threads. Sigh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version