Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41871 times)

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #330 on: December 11, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »
Well thankfully I have Reaves and Chestnut Knight to show me how my progression is to be. I know that in two levels I'll be a Bored Page, so I guess whatever it is my master does is pretty...well...boring I guess.  ;)

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #331 on: December 11, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
Either that or you learned your Page Duties so well that you are now overqualified. And Thus Bored. :)
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #332 on: December 11, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »
Sounds to me like that's similar to the Lonely Hermit phase....Perhaps you'll be seeing a level up to a "Squire" in 3 levels...

I'm looking forward to being a Healer. Shame it's not for about 5 levels...Or is that 6? I can't remember....Math doesn't like me right now, cuz I've got german on the brain....which isn't surprising 'cause I just took that final...fun stuff.

Gender changes are "in" now?...Well. I wonder when mine will be forth-coming then...And I wonder what it will entail. Hopefully something sweet. A gender change isn't worth it unless it's for something cool.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 11, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
It may be similar to a Lonely Hermit but at least he can enjoy pies with friends from time to time instead of by himself some where in the woods.

I will be good to have a full Healer on the team. I mean whats 5  or 6 levels to such a Prolific Poster as yourself???

I don't really know what I would categorize as being cool enough for a gender change. More likely than not it would be nothing. Aren't you the one will those pills anyway. I think we should be worried.

Well seeing how I don't really have a Squad right now and I wouldn't assume responsibility over our coalition seeing how that would be presumptuous I think I'm going to look for some Warriors to lead.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #334 on: December 11, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »
I'm going to ignore that first bit....

Seeing as that last level for me was I believe my 6 leveling in week, I'm thinking I should be able to hit level 18 in about a week and half...maybe 2 weeks. So around Christmas. That will be nice. Be a healer just in time for Christmas....Heh. That'll put me almost at your level, Monsta....It won't be long before I catch up to you just like you caught up to Chaos....

The pills I have/had in my possession were not gender change pills. And if they were, I wouldn't have been nearly so eager to use them when my computer was being dumb. I'm not trusted enough in the Light Magic world to be given gender change pills. For some reason, the higher-ups feel that I would use them for my own means...I don't know what gave them the idea that I was so devious. ;)
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 11, 2008, 06:34:33 PM »
With your "Light Magic", do you think you could reverse some of these gender changes?
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #336 on: December 11, 2008, 06:53:23 PM »
If you haven't noticed, the Light Mage's haven't decided to give me a whole lot in the "magic" aspect either....But I promise that when I do I will help you with the identity crisis affliction thing you've got going, Mr Saidar Tribesman...

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 11, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »
Wait, what did I just ask?

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #338 on: December 11, 2008, 07:05:56 PM »
Is this the female in you asking, or the male? :P

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 11, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
Woah woah woah. slow down there little_wilson. Theres no need to try and surmount my current level. We are all quite aware of your commitment to this forum and understand that you could probably pass me by in no longer than a month. We don't need to be motivated to accomplish this fact and frankly the less you talk about it the more I can ignore the fact that its true.

Now that that's out of the way(sounds wrong. . .  whatever) I can move on. I have found a small band of fighting men who are willing to fight for me. I ask that you don't inquire about them because they are shy and just take my assurances that they are indeed not imaginary.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #340 on: December 11, 2008, 08:07:25 PM »
But it's much more fun to imply that the "fighters" are imaginary...

It's also much more fun to remind you how fast I've moved up in the levels....I've been a member of this forum for barely less than a month....All I have to say is that it's a good thing I didn't register for it at the beginning of this semester. If I had, I would be in a world of hurt right now....

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #341 on: December 11, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »
Who cares if they are imaginary or real, as long as they require THEME MUSIC :D
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #342 on: December 11, 2008, 08:41:23 PM »
Exactly! Let's not lose sight of what's important here.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #343 on: December 11, 2008, 09:06:59 PM »
I'm sorry...The important issues were clouded from my eyes (although this really might just be because it's cold outside and warm inside, and my glasses are foggy...). Thank you, Silk, for putting me back on the right path. I am indebted to you :P

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 11, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »
And the important issue is of course?

Pants.