Local Authors > Dan Wells

Blacker Darkness (Dan's vampire humor novel)

<< < (3/3)

MrPaperCamel:

--- Quote from: spejoku on October 16, 2008, 12:27:29 AM ---I love it, but then I've always been a fan of just random humor.  I especially like how the vampires act in the first chapter or so.  I kinda imagine them as monty python-ish, with the vampires talking excitedly to each other while following everything he does and giving little comments and compliments.

--- End quote ---

I had nearly the exact same thought. "Vampires are Palin's Spanish Inquisition! Brilliant!"

dawncawley:
I just finished and I thought this was great fun.  Definitely something that I would pick up in the store, and the character interaction would have to be the most fun I have had with a book in a while. Again, thanks for allowing us to read it. :)

MrPaperCamel:
;D Thank so much for sharing that with us. It was really enjoyable. Some parts really made me laugh. It definitely came across as a story crafted with care for the story itself. It kind of felt like Mary and John hijacked your story for a bit there. But she was definitely interesting enough that I was still curious where she was going. Overall it just makes me anticipate the serial killer story even more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version