Alternate Realities > S.N.E.A.K.S.

Character Descriptions

<< < (3/5) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Jade: if you play those weaknesses, they should be sufficient. I'll be copying him to the official list.

Gorgon: I just PM'd you the character you sent me. If you could reformat the appearance using the template above, that'd be great. I think it'll still work fine.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo:
Display Name:GorgontheWonderCow
Character Name:Rashial
Race: Changling (Elf base)
Skills, Abilities, Talents:
Martial Arts (2), Art of Invisibility (2), Perceptive (1), Time Freeze (2), Telekinesis (1), Power Move (1), Psychic (1)
Weaknesses:
Pacifist (2), Code of Conduct (3),  Trigger (3), Secret (2), Timid (1), Rival (2)
History:
Born and raised by a pair of traveling parents, Rashial was left alone at a young age, learning to travel to survive.  He has used his strong mind and assortment of natural abilities to learn handy tricks and do odd jobs throughout his life to survive, and when times got rough sometimes he did a few Rash things, which he would later regret; this has caused him to be wanted in, or chased out of, various regions of the world.  His travels have also given him a strong respect for all things living.  Learning of SNEAKS, Rashial, in serious need to a steady paycheck, has decided to join their ranks, at least for now.
Personality:
Rashial is timid and quiet, and can often be seen in the background, speaking to himself.  He tends to be secretive and odd. He has a very strong mind which has provided him with many natural gifts, but is also cracked in a few places.  He is a pacifist and will not 'shoot to kill,' so to speak, even in the harshest of circumstances.
Appearance:
Rashial is an elf-based changling with a monkey alternative.  He has dirty blond hair, brown eyes and is about 6 feet tall.  He is not terribly muscular, but about average as far as elves go.  When in monkey form, he is a jet black monkey with a gray zigzag down the back and blue eyes.

Mod: Typo fix

The Jade Knight:
Does that mean you'll let him have hammerspace + arsenal: human ballistic weapons?

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
assuming you roleplay it well, yes, I'll add that in. I reserve the right to take remove them if they get abused.

Archon:
Hey Saint, check your PM's, if you would.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version