Games > CCGs

Unhinged

(1/2) > >>

Prometheus:
It's a little too early to get excited about it, but it turns out that the April Fool's joke Wizards of the Coast played on us on April 1st isn't actually a joke. They wrote a second article here:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/feature/206

Detailing that they really do intend to release a sequel to Unglued in about seven months. Tricky little devils.

For anyone who doesn't know and still cares, Unglued was a decidedly nonconformist expansion of Magic: the Gathering that focused on breaking the game's own rules. It should be quite the ride when we get a chance to see the new Un-expansion.

cyan10101:
speaking of unhinged, i have looked online at all the cards,  i wondered if anyone actually made a deck with unhinged and unglued cards.  I would be interested in seeing a constructed deck of those.  

Fellfrosch:
I'm working on a Gotcha deck, which should be fun, and of course I put Form of the Squirrel into my squirrel deck :)

cyan10101:
you would put form of squarels in your deck, hehe.

Lightning Eater:

--- Quote ---I'm working on a Gotcha deck, which should be fun, and of course I put Form of the Squirrel into my squirrel deck :)
--- End quote ---

I think they should have made unhinged preconstructed decks, a gotcha one and a fraction one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version