Games > CCGs

MTG game night.

(1/6) > >>

FirstMateJack:
I started playing back around Homelands, and legends and all those other really old versions, I am wondering if anyone else who plays is interested.. I noted on some of the posts you mention that you just announce and get together on occassion.. I am interested in some causal play. I have  alot of cards and decks.. up to Odyssey.

Anyway, I am interested in setting up a game night, if anyone else is.. 4 or more people would be awesome.

FirstMateJack:
If anyone is interested, I would be willing to host a MTG game night. I live in North Salt Lake. In a really easy to find apartment, I also have a very dining room table to get everyone on.

I am available anytime after 5:30 on weekdays, and all day saturday.

if you are interested, post what times work best for you.

If you wanted to do it on a weekday I work in Draper, so I can get to Lehi and such very easily.

For people who do not have decks and want to join, I have lot's and lot's of cards and decks.

Post your interest and availability.'

Thanks!

(I know you frown on double posting, but I thought it better than an entirely new topic)

Harbinger:
I believe double posting is only bad if it's within a few minutes. Re-posting over a month later is probably fine.

I could be enticed, if:
a) I can borrow a deck; and
bee) there are other things to do/games to play. 2-3 games in a row is about my limit for Magic.

edit:
Ha ha, silly me, I thought that date was May 5th. Still, if the invite stands....

Spriggan:
We should have a TWG game night at the end of May or beginning of June, though now that Earl is getting married we no longer have a place to play at until EUOL gets married (because we all know me and Fell will volunteer his house).

Lieutenant Kije:
Well if it's the night of May 24th (Wednesday) we can have it at my place, which is just as big as Fell's (as far as playing space/kitchen area is concerned.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version