Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74744 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
Speaking of which.....I need to complete mine as well. It has many holes. Which isn't surprising since I started working on it last night. But it's almost half-filled out, which is good. I guess....

And yeah, I can wait. I would actually like to duel you again, but since I don't want to have to kill you....it would be best to wait. Just don't wait too long. Like I was telling Ben, I become a Doctor fairly soon, and then I will also know where the pointy end goes.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2008, 08:38:59 PM »
This honored knight will be glad when he can start dueling some of you.  If Joachim gets made a proctor any time soon, that may be possible.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »
i would duel, but i dont have an AIM account, and dont feel like setting one up. Do you think we should make a thread just for Coalition stuff? It would leave space in this thread for people who want to rant about their titles.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
But...then this thread would die. :'(

And anyway, our Coalition stuff has to do with our titles...kind of. I mean, our role within the Coalition is BASED on our title for the most part. Plus, it's called the Woodland Coalition because Dawn is a Forester....so. I still think it fits here....

Oh, and Jade. I would totally duel you. I would lose. But I would still duel you....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »
true... it's not like anyone here really dislikes their title; your recovering, haylee doesn't have fleas... i guess you are right though, our role does have something to do with our title (i cant wait until silk levels up so we dont have to see her performances)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »
i cant wait until silk levels up so we dont have to see her performances

You probably shouldn't've said that. Now when she levels up she's probably going to be an Expert Street Performer or something and we'll have to continue watching her performances....Not to mention the fact that she'll no doubt complain about that comment.... :P

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:58 PM »
No, she'll probably agree with that comment -.-
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2008, 02:46:08 AM »
hey, at least if she is an expert she'll be better, if not by much. Of course, then we wont have anyone to throw pies at.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »
The way I look at it is, even if silk stinks it will still be entertaining. I mean we will probably laugh at her. Then get the ELC involved which is always fun. Then we get to throw pies. I mean its a win win. She either does well or we entertain ourselves at her expense.

Make a thread for the woodland coalition. . . . I would agree with wilson on this one. I mean The coalition started due to our titles, and has thrived off of them since. Dawn runs the forest that we occupy. My squad provides protection. You are a squire while Chtuck(i know its wrong) is a page. Silk entertains while Paper is the mascot. Necro takes care of the bodies that my squad creates and soon wilson will be our resident doctor, we even have resident choir members. Jade is our knight who provides funding while we also have beggars to assist. I mean we are a self sufficient little community based off of our titles. We need this thread. (also forgive me if I got your title wrong or forgot it altogether. That includes forgetting your name. I'm doing this from memory)
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »
That includes forgetting your name.

Oh no worries, happens to me all of the time.  That's why I carry my driver's license with me.  Although I do think it's odd that my parents named me "Utah Driver License". :P

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2008, 07:24:26 PM »
hmm... i see your point. And, kind of getting back on track, how come Dount Cooku gets to be an overlord at level 3 while im a lowly errand runner! And for scribes no less! (hey, at least there are no scribes in the coalition to speak of)

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »
The way I look at it is, even if silk stinks it will still be entertaining. I mean we will probably laugh at her. Then get the ELC involved which is always fun. Then we get to throw pies. I mean its a win win. She either does well or we entertain ourselves at her expense.

Make a thread for the woodland coalition. . . . I would agree with wilson on this one. I mean The coalition started due to our titles, and has thrived off of them since. Dawn runs the forest that we occupy. My squad provides protection. You are a squire while Chtuck(i know its wrong) is a page. Silk entertains while Paper is the mascot. Necro takes care of the bodies that my squad creates and soon wilson will be our resident doctor, we even have resident choir members. Jade is our knight who provides funding while we also have beggars to assist. I mean we are a self sufficient little community based off of our titles. We need this thread. (also forgive me if I got your title wrong or forgot it altogether. That includes forgetting your name. I'm doing this from memory)

Someday you'll get the name right Monsta ;).

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2008, 12:29:28 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, Cthulhu, I won't mess it up anymore. Now that I know how to say it, the spelling is in my head. Yay!

Hoid, don't worry too much. It won't be long before he's a Hermit. I know. I've walked the same path he's treading right now....It leads betrayal....

She either does well or we entertain ourselves at her expense.

I'm thinking THIS is what she's going to complain about, regardless of how true it is......And also. I'm glad that I was remembered. Even if my current title doesn't matter for the coalition and only a future title does. Oh well. That's what I get for being mugged, I guess....Still. I was remembered. This makes me happy....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »
Well wilson with the amount you post it would be hard for me to forget you. You activly post more than anyone I can think of.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2008, 10:22:50 PM »
Probably true, but even a recovering helpworker can be useful. They're still a helpworker afterall. I'm feeling kind of useless, because there are no titled scribes in the coalition.