Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
Alias
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:07:41 PM »
So, are they going to finish out the season, or what? I'm really angry with this news. We'll see it one way or another because I know they've already started filming. But I still hope they'll air it before the DVDs come out.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Parker

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Well, what if there is no tomorrow?
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Alias
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:12:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure they'll air it--even if it isn't during the main season.  I'd like to see the end, although I must say that the last episode that aired left me sort of ambivalent.  I'm a bit tired of dead people coming back to life in this show.

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 03:49:05 PM »
I'll say. I haven't even been watching it since Vaughn was pumped full of lead. I figured he'd be resurrected and then all my grieving would've been for nothing. $@%#$ gimmiky plot-lines. So . . . *is* he back among the living now?

Anyway, for my mom's sake, I hope they air all the episodes they've filmed or are filming.
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 03:53:18 PM »
What news are you talking about in the first post?
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 03:56:25 PM »
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Parker

• Level 12
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 06:46:17 PM »
Is it kosher to give away plot lines in a thread not marked as Spoiler?  'Cause I will, if no one really cares that much about Alias.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 07:35:55 PM »
Spoil away, *I* would like to know.

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 10:35:01 PM »
Is it kosher to give away plot lines in a thread not marked as Spoiler?

heehee. Look at the cannibal, afraid of being unkosher! ;)

Okay, okay, that was a cheap shot. Sorry, Parker. I luv you, honest. Please tell me if Vaughn is reincarnated??
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

Parker

• Level 12
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 01:58:04 AM »
No one ever said Groundhog Crumble or Prairie Dog Pie have actual Groundhogs or Prairie Dogs in them.  After all, Girlscout cookies are completely girlscout-free.  ;-)

Anyway . . .

SPOILER ALERT

For those of you still reading, you have been warned.

Vaughn sort of kind of get reincarnated in the last episode.  An evil psychologist goes into Sydney's head and tries to use her memories of Vaughn to get her to give up secrets.  So she and Vaughn have all these lovey-dovey talks about her not wanting him to leave her, blah blah blah.  It sort of implied he might be able to come back somehow, and I'm sure they'll figure out how to do that.  Cloning or hallucinogens or something.

What I found intriguing was the fact that the person who ordered the evil psychologist to do the work was . . . none other than . . . Sydney's mom, Irena!  That was cool.  The show's kind of sucked ever since she left and Sloane turned into the Hitler-with-a-heart-of-gold character.  Sigh.  At least Lost is spot on, and JJ Abrams is bringing us Mission Impossible 3 this summer.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 09:09:30 AM »
No one ever said Groundhog Crumble or Prairie Dog Pie have actual Groundhogs or Prairie Dogs in them.  After all, Girlscout cookies are completely girlscout-free.  ;-)

I said that.

And what kind of girlscout cookies do you get?

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 03:26:16 PM »

Fine, fine. Ruin all my cheesy humor, why don't you.

As for me, I prefer the brunette girlscout cookies. Darker is better! ;D

Oh, and the Alias update is . . . intriguing in a way. Wow, what a lovely mother that Syd has!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 03:26:29 PM by shrain78 »
--Spriggan