Author Topic: Hunter (WoD)  (Read 5568 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Hunter (WoD)
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2003, 02:51:04 AM »
I don't hate WW stuff, I just hate the Storyteller system.  I think WW's stuff is well done in setting up the mythos of the different creatures with common beleifs and new things.  Vampire was a fun book to read, I just don't own them beacue before Fell started TWG I had never met anyone who played WW that wasn't mentaly unstable.

And is it wrong to demand quality work from a game company?  Scavenger Sons dosen't live up to my standards of what I want from a world book.  Ya you don't need a map of NYC becasue its a real city, so are most of the WoD settings.  I don't see how maps of locals is a hinderence to GM's.  Don't use the provided ones if you don't want too.  But the most people want them.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 02:57:49 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter (WoD)
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2003, 03:56:57 PM »
most people who play WOD and use storyteller are used to them not being there, since they were the main target, most of them didn't mind.

But we're going to disagree. I do have to ask though just how much experience do you have actually playing storyteller?
I played palladium games for 5 years. 3 years of robotech, 2 of rifts/ hero's unlimited and Ninja's and superspies.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!