Local Authors > Reading Excuses

What would you like to do?

(1/14) > >>

Necroben:
I just went ahead and copied/pasted this from Reathe's post.  I saw that some people wanted a vote, so here we go.

Silk:
Thanks Ben.

little wilson:
Not to be technical or whatever (particularly since I didn't even vote for mine, because I know there's a better one on there....), but that's not exactly what my idea entailed. This is the example I gave:

Let's say we've got 4 monthly submitters (Jim, Andy, Dwight, and Michael), 4 bi-weekly submitters (Angela, Pam, Phyllis, and Kelly), and 4 bi-weekly skipping submitters (Ryan, Stanley, Creed, and Toby). The submissions would go something like so:

1--Jim, Pam, Angela, Ryan, Stanley
8--Andy, Phyllis, Kelly, Creed, Toby
15--Dwight, Angela, Pam, Ryan, Stanley
23--Michael, Phyllis, Kelly, Creed, Toby

So it's basically figuring out how often each of us want to submit, and then splitting up everyone so each week the submissions will be about equal...or something like that.

Silk:
I was just trying to get the essence of each idea, since I figure we've all been fairly actively participating in the discussion and know more or less what's going on. Sorry if I misrepresented you :P

Personally, I think Wilson only objected to have a chance to show off her colours again. ::)

little wilson:
Oh, it's okay...I just didn't want anyone getting the impression I was saying let's split up into three groups who each have their own submission date to everyone....or something to that effect.

And you could be right about that.... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version