Local Authors > Howard Tayler

A Headless Monkey?

<< < (2/2)

Wolfstar:

--- Quote from: happyman on August 08, 2010, 01:28:22 AM ---Crazy idea time:  no matter what they meant to do with the headless monkey, Kaff  [Edit: oops-Karl. Didn't have time for an archive binge. hm] ends up attached to it, and controls it and manages to break free on his own.  Just like he said he would.

--- End quote ---

You almost called it, I think... haha!

mbarker:
And in this corner, we've got the Mob. But over here, we've got a headless monkey on a hoverboard!

Y'a know, I'd hate to be the Mob goon trying to explain that they have all just been terrorized by a headless monkey.

Shivertongue:

--- Quote from: mbarker on August 18, 2010, 04:20:56 AM ---And in this corner, we've got the Mob. But over here, we've got a headless monkey on a hoverboard!

Y'a know, I'd hate to be the Mob goon trying to explain that they have all just been terrorized by a headless monkey.

--- End quote ---

Headless monkey on a hoverboard with a knife* The mob doesn't stand a chance.

*I know it's a scalpel.

Wolfstar:
You forgot the part where Karl Tagon is the brains of the Headless Monkey operation (that might be a pun on more levels than I'm willing to think about...)

happyman:

--- Quote from: Shivertongue on August 18, 2010, 06:08:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: mbarker on August 18, 2010, 04:20:56 AM ---And in this corner, we've got the Mob. But over here, we've got a headless monkey on a hoverboard!

--- End quote ---

Headless monkey on a hoverboard with a knife* The mob doesn't stand a chance.

*I know it's a scalpel.

--- End quote ---

Nope.  Grenades, now.  Yeah, this should be good.

Edit:  I think I can now say that I totally called it with my crazy theory.  Although you'll note that it only happened a couple of days before the plotline appeared.  Surprising yet inevitable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version